• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help grow a muscle by making another one grow?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For example I read that to get a superior chest you must have superior lats? Is this true? Is this the same with other muscles? I know that the human body do try to maintain homeostasis. :confused: Now that I think about it, I've never seen somebody with big biceps have small front delts. :hmmm: :bulb:

You always want to try to build your body so that all your muscles get worked.
When you are pushing or pulling you use more than just one muscle. As for working the chest you are pushing and using various muscles to push the bar. Lats I believe would definately come into play.

You don't have to, but it is a good idea to balance out opposing muscles. For example, you don't want massive anterior delts but puny posterior delts. This increases the chance of injury and makes for poor posture.

well, if you notice when you bench and you do it right, you can actually feel your lats in the movement, and sometimes afterwords, my lats will actually get a slight burn in them.

i would assume that complementary muscles would be get worked if you do the negative part of the repition properly.

CowPimp said:
You don't have to, but it is a good idea to balance out opposing muscles. For example, you don't want massive anterior delts but puny posterior delts. This increases the chance of injury and makes for poor posture.

:thumb:

Back