IronMagLabs

Gaba

Thread: Gaba

Ryan-Boro

Rep Points

Gaba

anyone ever used GABA?i used it when i was about 16,someone asked me about it the other day and i have totally forgot what it is supposed to do and what the fuck it is lol?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan-Boro
    anyone ever used GABA?i used it when i was about 16,someone asked me about it the other day and i have totally forgot what it is supposed to do and what the fuck it is lol?
    Supposed to spike your GH levels by like 500% during sleep after taking 5g. I have some from BulkNutrition right now. It's 100g for 5 bucks. Tastes sour, but BEARABLE (barely). Makes ur face tingle about 20 mins after you take it... so some people take it RIGHT before they fall asleep. Idk if it works.
    195 @ 10%
    B/S/D:320/385/445

Rep Points

ive never heard of this supplement before...

how long have you been using it drew?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WATTS
    ive never heard of this supplement before...

how long have you been using it drew?
    Been using it on and off about a month. Sometimes I don't... cuz it is supposed to aid sleep... but I almost feel it just makes me sleep LONGER.

BTW:... it's Gamma Aminobutyric Acid. An amino acid neurotransmitter. It causes the tingle because it stimulates the Anterior Pituitary to release HGH... just below ur BRAIN. Lol.
    195 @ 10%

Ryan-Boro

Rep Points

mine were GABA capsules from the RIPFAST company.i thought they were illegal now?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan-Boro
    mine were GABA capsules from the RIPFAST company.i thought they were illegal now?
    GABA isn't illegal... maybe thinking of somethin else?
    195 @ 10%

Ryan-Boro

Rep Points

nope it was defo GABA,then again it was prob just RIPFAST sayin shit like,"get them b4 they are banned bla bla bla".

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good answers Drew, GABA is an amino acid produced in the brain that acts like a neurotransmitter and helps keep stress related nerve impulses down and stimulates the pituitary gland to create HGH as well. What I mean by "stress related nerve impulses" are feelings of anxiety, sleep deprivation and chronic pain. GABA participates in promoting relaxation, which explains why many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain. Although, GABA doesn't cause drowsiness - its anti-anxiety effects can elevate the mood which is the reason it's simply easier to sleep when using. Also, GABA's effects seem very similar to those of tranquilizers, in that it is a natural stress-reducer and can help to relieve chronic pain in aggravated injurys and impulses. (Great for pulled or strained muscles and post surgery.) As far as bodybuilding is concerned, I'd like to again reiterate what Drew posted earlier - GABA ups GH production up to 500%, helps shed body fat and is great for PCT. Which means more gains and less sides when on gear, thats why our pGH products are such big sellers. The main ingredient is a concentration of GABA along with GABOB and acetylglutamine. Great post BTW.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mr.universe
    Good answers Drew, GABA is an amino acid produced in the brain that acts like a neurotransmitter and helps keep stress related nerve impulses down and stimulates the pituitary gland to create HGH as well. What I mean by "stress related nerve impulses" are feelings of anxiety, sleep deprivation and chronic pain. GABA participates in promoting relaxation, which explains why many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain. Although, GABA doesn't cause drowsiness - its anti-anxiety effects can elevate the mood which is the reason it's simply easier to sleep when using. Also, GABA's effects seem very similar to those of tranquilizers, in that it is a natural stress-reducer and can help to relieve chronic pain in aggravated injurys and impulses. (Great for pulled or strained muscles and post surgery.) As far as bodybuilding is concerned, I'd like to again reiterate what Drew posted earlier - GABA ups GH production up to 500%, helps shed body fat and is great for PCT. Which means more gains and less sides when on gear, thats why our pGH products are such big sellers. The main ingredient is a concentration of GABA along with GABOB and acetylglutamine. Great post BTW.

Thanks for reminding me of some of those details...
    195 @ 10%

Ryan-Boro

Rep Points

RIPFAST advise you to take the capsules 30-45 prior to workout.isnt that a bit odd

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain.
    This is an issue for me. I'd like to take gaba, but I take can't sleep without my xanax or valium, and I've been told not to mix the two. I guess I'll just mix 'em and see how it goes.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Good Enough Never Is

Rep Points

I have been taking it for awhile now. GHB, a precursor to GABA, is what was banned...so that might be what you were thinking. Anyways, I take a heaping teaspoon 30min or so before bed. I can tell when it kicks in, because I feel short of breath and tingly in my face and the back of my knees. I have much more vivid dreams, too. I have shed a lot of body fat, but I don't know how much was due to the GABA, alone. I got mine from CNW. I don't remember how much it cost though.
    5'8 1/2, 225lbs

Your M1T Info Source

Dream as though you'll live forever,
    Live each day like it's you last.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Tomorrow is never promised.