• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle with tendon weakening issues?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read the post mudge made last week concerning the fact that connective tissue, tendons etc tend to weaken due to a fall in collagen synthesis when using testosterone AS. The thing is, I like many, intend to run a test based cycle as my first, maybe kickstarting with Dbol. I was only using the one injectable test due to the advice of others, so you can gain a better idea how the drug effects you etc, which is obviously harder to tell what causes what if inducing more than one AS on a single cycle. So my dilemma is this; do I A) stack one of the mentioned AS's mudge advised to counteract collagen collapse from the test, or B) stick to just the single AS test and just not go crazy?

Cheers

Opinions will vary, but if you watch your form carefully, you should be fine on test/dbol cycle. I have history of tendon problems, and I did fine starting with a test/dbol cycle.

I have never personally advised anyone to take a steroid to counteract a collagen synthesis problem, I dont even have a formal opinion on the fact or fiction behind certain steroids increasing/decreasing and at what rate the actual collagen synthesis.

I have had problems on my first cycle and my first cycle only really, and that was all in my left arm.

If you put 60-100 pounds on your major movements in 10 weeks, its going to be an unnatural strain on the system.

What exactly are you saying? Do you have tendon problems now ? :hmmm:

Ive suffered from two wrist sprains in the 4 years of lifting, but Im unsure if thats due to having weaker wrists or just an accident both times it occured from bad form, improper warm-up etc. After reading what mudge brought to our attention (soz pal, didn't mean to incinuate they were your own opinions, I knew you were just presenting information on the subject), I was abit concerned, as I intend to do test/Dbol first time round and thought this may give me abit problems, but I understand what both pirate and mudge say about taking it easy and excepting the fact that pushing beyond natural limitation may indeed cause an unnatural amount of strain. Cheers guys.

Back