IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

should women take testosterone?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

should women take testosterone?

Hi all,

I am female, 31, did some weight training for a couple of years about 5 yrs ago and at my very best i looked very toned but nothing to bragg about

My upper body especially shoulders and tri's were very weak and never really got great results

I am about to go for it again and aim to get a slim hard bod with great muscle definition.

Should i take testosterone supplements or not?

I don't want to compromise my femininity or health.

Any advice?

my two pennies worth

being a female you should not take supplements to raise your test levels. I have been competing for almost 10 years and lifting for 15 and also do some training when people ask, i have never recommended those type of supplements either natural or chemicals for a female. If you look at the difference between female bodybuilders those that are natural look much better they tend to keep their feminine qualities better. Also with all the good natural supplements that are the market a lady can take those and achieve a very nice body. Your diet and the way that you train is what really matters the most. See there is a girl at my gym who plans on competing soon and will do very well in either bodybuilding or figure and 80% of it is her diet and the way she trains. Also genetics plays a role you can overcome the genetics by training properly. Hope this helps

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

just keep working at it and diet is key. Dont mess with the testes especially when you're a dingbat broad.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Natural women... hot. Test pumped women... sick.
    195 @ 10%
    B/S/D:320/385/445

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

but as the proud owner of a bag of testosterone-i'd bang both.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Please don't take Testosterone,,,if you really are thinking about it, go to a gym where some top pro female body builders or power lifters workout....then you will have your answer.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Go find "One Night in Chyna", the video with the former WWE star, Chyna. You'll see that 'roids in women make EVERYTHING grow. Without getting too graphic, just think for a minute what makes a man a man. As in, what do we have as men that women don't?

And if you want something that you don't have now, then take steriods. If you like what you currently have between your legs, don't mess with them. Serious. Go take a look. You don't want that.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Streetman
    Go find "One Night in Chyna", the video with the former WWE star, Chyna. You'll see that 'roids in women make EVERYTHING grow. Without getting too graphic, just think for a minute what makes a man a man. As in, what do we have as men that women don't?

And if you want something that you don't have now, then take steriods. If you like what you currently have between your legs, don't mess with them. Serious. Go take a look. You don't want that.
    chyna juices?!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks for your advice.

This was really as i suspected - i guess i want a magic wand

I am always full of good intentions and look forward to working out but when i get in the gym i can't seem to really push it to the limit.

My legs respond well and i always suffer doms which confirms i worked them hard enough but upper body is rarely sore and sees little results

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by L Armstrong
    Hi all,

I am female, 31, did some weight training for a couple of years about 5 yrs ago and at my very best i looked very toned but nothing to bragg about

My upper body especially shoulders and tri's were very weak and never really got great results

I am about to go for it again and aim to get a slim hard bod with great muscle definition.

Should i take testosterone supplements or not?

Any advice?
    no, not testosterone but other anabolics like Deca which do not have the high androgenic properties that test has. most woman like methy-d and nor-derm, both are now illegal in the US. those will enhance muscularity, hardness, decrease bodyfat, etc. with minimal impact on things like acne, deepening of the voice, hair growth, etc.

depends on your goals though, if you have no intentions of competing you should be able to achieve a nicely toned physique with proper diet/nutrition and training. if you want to compete, even in figure, you almost need "help" to get the physique that is necessary unless you have awesome genetics.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Employee of the Month

Rep Points

what about anavar? and methyl-d is not ilegal, it wasnt put on the list

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

yeah, anavar is another one, I do not believe you can get methyl-d anymore.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

everyone I know that sold Methyl-D no longer sells it so I would have to agree that it is off the market.

Employee of the Month

Rep Points

yea its porbebly banned now, didnt they update the list?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by seven11
    yea its porbebly banned now, didnt they update the list?
    porbebly?

Rep Points

Thanks for your advice.

This was really as i suspected - i guess i want a magic wand
    Well, take roids and you will grow a little magic wand. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You answered the question with the above statement.