• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any tips for avoiding pimiples caused by hair removal creams?

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...And dont say 'dont use it' :finger: :p

The hair removal cream i use (Kwik Off for men) causes pimples a couple of days later. Any tips on avoiding this or suggestions of another brand?

Vieope said:
First it was the olive oil. I am getting tired of this.
:rofl: gotta beat you to the punch, else i'll get beaten by you!

The Monkey Man said:
How's that stuff work???
It works well. I dont get any bruning sensation or such. Nair stinks (literally) so bad that i almost pass out. But this stuff dosent stink that bad. You may have to keep it on a bit longer than the 4 mins suggested, though.

edit: or were you asking how is it used? :hmmm:

BulkMeUp said:
It works well. I dont get any bruning sensation or such. Nair stinks (literally) so bad that i almost pass out. But this stuff dosent stink that bad. You may have to keep it on a bit longer than the 4 mins suggested, though.

edit: or were you asking how is it used? :hmmm:
--- Nope...

...Like how many minutes?

The Monkey Man said:
--- Nope...

...Like how many minutes?
The bottle recommends 4 mins. But i guess it also depends on the persons coarseness of hair. Personally I find 4 mins dosent really do a good job. 6-8 works fine for me. I have left it on for 8-10 mins with no burning/itching.

I've used Nair on my balls... Oh god it itched so bad for the first few days.. You have to leave it 10 minutes.. It started really burning and itching and not all of the hair whiped off.. It was horrible. Well worth the effort now that i look down into my pants ;)

You should be exfoliating on your off days, also I use Hydrocortisone 1% Cream after waxing (applied often) and it works excellent on waxing bumps and irritation. You should try it.

IML Gear Cream!
Diaper rash medicine from the local drug store. :)

Back