• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tour de France begins today...

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know I might be the only cycling geek here but I'm looking forward to it, especially since Lance should have some good competition this year.

Anyone else going to be watching this? I'll keep updating the thread as it goes along.

Post a thread that up dates us, I wish more people here had open threads as a competition was going on.

Lance did not start his training until January of this year according to Bicycling Magazine (unlike previous years where he jumped into full training mode within weeks of winning the tour) so I don't think he will win, but I think he will still make the podium. I think this year willl be the best in terms of competition . no self respecting bicyclist wants to win future Tours and be known as the winner because he didn't have Lance to beat,...... so someone, anyone, has got to try to beat Lance this year.

Lance got second today only to his teammate and beat Ulrich by 1:06. Larger than last year. His attitude is kick ass. He will win again this year, less an injury or major wreck.

Lance kicks ass!! I watch every year, this will probably be the last year I watch.

dg806 said:
Lance got second today only to his teammate and beat Ulrich by 1:06. Larger than last year. His attitude is kick ass. He will win again this year, less an injury or major wreck.
the guy is no longer his teammate. he is not much of an overall threat though. lance is going to take number 7 and all those frenchies are going to have to accept the fact that their precious most historic bike race is owned by an american and they cant do anything about it.

Lance Armstrong will win the Tour de France once again. Here in germany cycling is a little bit more popular then in the US, I think (actually just the Tour de France is very poular). So every year, alwasy the same time the newspapers are writing the same old thing "Ulrich in best shape ever!" "Will Ulrich win this year?" . Always the same shit. Armstrong is simply too good for Ulrich. But the newspapers will have their victory for sure: next year Ulrich will rule the Tour de France. This wont be really amazing since the Tour de France is Armstrong's last "Tour". :laugh:

Fujiama said:
Lance Armstrong will win the Tour de France once again. Here in germany cycling is a little bit more popular then in the US, I think (actually just the Tour de France is very poular).

If it weren't for Lance Armstrong, nobody would care AT ALL about cycling in the U.S. Bummer, since I am an avid cyclist myself.

I was in Afghanistan last year when Lance won. It was quite interesting to watch with all the coalition soldiers around. The French soldiers had the hardest time dealing with Lance's victory but, in the end, they did admit he was the superior cyclist.

If he takes #7, not only will it be unprecidented, it will probably be a lifetime achievement that will take decades for someone to surpass.

GO LANCE!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
it pisses me off that everyone tries to bring him down with doping alegations. those bastards are at it again by "suprise blood testing" him the day before the race. the only rider of the entire field who takes a blood test the day before teh race starts. bastards, thats a random test my ass!

His team won the team time trials. He is in the yellow jersey, he'll probably relinquish it during the next few flat stages and then reclaim it when they hit the mountains. Go Lance!

No question in my mind at this point. Sucks for that poor Zabriskie falling in the final km of the time trial. He's got a good future though from the looks of it.

Funny how Ullrich keeps getting called a threat every year and he never does anything to deserve it. He even got owned during the Giro in the final stage.

he is still in the lead but Vinkourov is breathing down his back

Is he up or down? Someone was saying that yesterday he was 2min down. Is that correct?

Yesterday was a rest day. The day before that he let go of the yellow jersey, didn't fight for it. Today he stomped the fucker that had the jersey by like twenty minutes.

Back