• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Bust

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Police Arrest 3 In What May Be National Steroid Ring

Investigators Say Athletes, Body Builders Were Customers

POSTED: 9:22 am CDT June 23, 2005
UPDATED: 10:12 am CDT June 23, 2005
LINCOLN, Neb. -- Three men were arrested in Lincoln Wednesday as police broke up what they describe as a steroid distribution ring. The Nebraska State Patrol said the arrests came after a six-month investigation that could have nationwide implications. The steroids were being shipped to Lincoln from New York, investigators said.

Investigators believe Chad Case, 30, Kenneth Thompson, 23, and Levi Lewis, 24, were the ring's top local operatives. They have been arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. They will be arraigned Thursday afternoon in Lancaster County Court. Elwell said steroids and human growth hormone were distributed in the Lincoln area. Some went to body builders, some to athletes. "We believe that it did deal with the college level for sure, and we're not sure yet whether it went down to the high school level," Elwell said. Elwell wouldn't name the athletes believed to be involved or their schools. A joint investigation with postal inspectors revealed that the men were sending steroids to customers across the country. "We locked in on the packages that were coming into the Nebraska area," said Sgt. Glenn Elwell, of the Nebraska State Patrol. Case owns a Lincoln supplement store. Investigators don't believe Case actually sold the illegal substances through the store, but they did arrest him there Wednesday afternoon. A manager at Case's store declined comment. Calls to the suspects' homes weren't returned.

musclepump said:
Case owns a Lincoln supplement store. Investigators don't believe Case actually sold the illegal substances through the store

the stupidity of some people never amazes me... :laugh:

musclepump said:
A joint investigation with postal inspectors revealed that the men were sending steroids to customers across the country.

I feel sorry for whosever source this was.

GSXR750 said:
I feel sorry for whosever source this was.
HIS SOURCE IS DONE!!!!!!!!

LOOK HERE's THESE BOYS @ THE STATION>>>>>>:blah: :blah: :blah:

that gov't money/time would have been better spent chasing down crack dealers

I prefer this kind of bust....

:d

doeslayer said:
:hmmm: :hmmm: :nope:

its times like this I'm happy to be in Canada. not to harsh around here for that kind of thing. before I had a godo one in canada I tried to get some items through customs.All I got was a letter saying that I cant have them and they were taken by customs and thats it.

IML Gear Cream!
Tribal said:
its times like this I'm happy to be in Canada. not to harsh around here for that kind of thing. before I had a godo one in canada I tried to get some items through customs.All I got was a letter saying that I cant have them and they were taken by customs and thats it.
What are the Canadian steroid laws?

Tribal said:
That's awesome.

my bad for the comment tyrone uhumm.... i meant foremanrules, I hadn't taken the time to look at your photo gallery. I can see how you would have been offended by that.

doeslayer said:
my bad for the comment tyrone uhumm.... i meant foremanrules, I hadn't taken the time to look at your photo gallery. I can see how you would have been offended by that.
:p
The comment was offensive to all people who believe in personal freedom. :yes:

doeslayer said:
HUH??? And whats so different:confused:

You wouldn't happen to be one of those guys who smokes (weed and cig), drinks, and/or does juice and think you're different are you?

ONE THING FOR SURE MY FRIEND... A JUNKIE IS A JUNKIE.

Addiction is Addiction.

musclepump said:
That's awesome.
My mate got a letter from UK customs saying that his 20x1ml vials of test enan were being held at customs, a week later they arrived at his house, they had even been repackaged :D

Stu said:
My mate got a letter from UK customs saying that his 20x1ml vials of test enan were being held at customs, a week later they arrived at his house, they had even been repackaged :D
Fucking prick.
yell.gif

laugh.gif

in reply to jacked... i do not drink or do drugs. I have yet to do any steroids. I just think the gov't would be better off allocating its resources towards busting street drug dealers, the reason being: I haven't heard of anyone on steroids mugging someone or killing someone just to get an amp of testosterone. I haven't heard of steroids destroying someones life or breaking families apart. And simply doing steroids in a responsible manner does not constitute addiction. Which brings my next question... what do you know about the disease of addiction? :bulb:

I don't know doe. If you're in a cotton field in either Idaho or ole' Miss, you don't know which, I think you may know a little more about addiction than any of us :laugh:

doeslayer said:
in reply to jacked... i do not drink or do drugs. I have yet to do any steroids. I just think the gov't would be better off allocating its resources towards busting street drug dealers, the reason being: I haven't heard of anyone on steroids mugging someone or killing someone just to get an amp of testosterone. I haven't heard of steroids destroying someones life or breaking families apart. And simply doing steroids in a responsible manner does not constitute addiction. Which brings my next question... what do you know about the disease of addiction? :bulb:
Thats a great idea, drive the prices of street drugs up more. Keep them unregulated and even more dangerous, and keep the fear of imprisonment in the minds of those seeking rehabilitation. :bulb:
The 18 th amendment is working so well they will never repeal it.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Thats a great idea, drive the prices of street drugs up more. Keep them unregulated and even more dangerous, and keep the fear of imprisonment in the minds of those seeking rehabilitation. :bulb:
The 18 th amendment is working so well they will never repeal it.
Damn foreman, your posts never cease to amaze me.

As for Doe, People Rob and steel because their poor. Not because their on drugs. When people have money to buy them e.g. Roid heads, weed heads, cigs, and the like you don't have the high instance of crime associated with it. HMMM.

Also I live in a city where 1 in 4 people are addicted to heroin and 1 in 5 are addicted to crack. I live deep in the city and never been robbed or my house hasn't been broken into. Crime statistics are grossly inflated to justify high budgets and scare the public into believing in your politicians. Just like they did with our juice!! But you did say you haven't HEARD of anyone getting robbed over steroids or anything. You should get out more.

jacked- the good thing about this country is that we can all have different opinions. I work with people who have addiction problems and I understand them better than most.
foremanrules- I would certainly hope that nobody would be deterred from rehab due to a higher frequency of drug busts? not certain of your point, or the connection to my post.

I used to live in a neighborhood where I'd guess one in three people were addicted to some sort of heavy drug... damn near EVERYONE had their house robbed at least annually. I've lived in ghetto after ghetto until just a few years ago, and jacked I'm going to have to say you just sound lucky to me.

And I'm around people on gear, people who sell gear, people who want gear, etc... all the time; still never heard of anyone robbing someone to buy sauce.

I think the government needs to focus on things other then drugs.....like instead of spending the 90 BILLION a year failing to control drug trafficking they could use that money to improve our health-care system. The bastards that find themselves behind bars end up with better medical/dental benefits then a lot of hard working good people who are not in trouble with the law. IMO its sad when a convicted rapist or murderer is getting better health-care then some little old poor lady that hasn't done anything wrong.

foremanrules-It is sad that you resort to smart ass seventh grade level comebacks instead of adding to a logical debate. grow up boy

Back