• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Condoms

Island Roots

I'd rather be in Hawaii
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mmmk, let's hear it. What brand of condoms do you prefer? I've tried the lubricated Trojan condoms and didn't like them at all. Right now I'm stuck on Lifestyle.

The best condom is no condom :). Well.. that is when you're with a women that you can trust or are married and you seek other means of birth control.

Our standard is Trojan Lubricated kinds. We've tried others but haven't had much success or noticed much difference. We've gotten the "twisted" ones but they ended up being painful to her, and the "her pleasure" kind don't make a difference (before anyone says it, it's not that she needs it or anything... assholes :flipoff:.). If we have the money we might buy something fun just to try them out, but typically they end up being painful or unnessisary so we just stick to the norm.

What's a condom :confused:

try durex...i dont use condoms anymore(thank god) but when i did..it was durex...feels the most natural...trojans blow compared to durex...or get a box of morning after pills and just feed it to any tramp that lays in ur bed

i notice there is a kid in your gallery... some "tramp" refuse a pill?

rockgazer69 said:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :laugh:

yta i prefer trojan i used non lubricated a few times on my gf worked jus as good she doesnt need any extra lubrication

rockgazer69 said:
:eek:

musclepump said:
Marriage is the best condom.
Man I know so many people that would argue this statement :hehe: :lol: :hehe:

Pepper said:
Yeah, no sex means no need for a condom.
Now in relation to the marriage comment, I aggree with this statement 100 percent. :thumb:

i won't have a relationship with someone i can't trust enough to not need condoms. loyalty, dignity, respecting your partner in and out of their presense can lead to sex as it should be, more flesh n less tupperware.

rockgazer69 said:
i won't have a relationship with someone i can't trust enough to not need condoms. loyalty, dignity, respecting your partner in and out of their presense can lead to sex as it should be, more flesh n less tupperware.
It sounds good Gazer :) Keep saying that to yourself... I will try not to wake you up. :laugh:

Besides, it all starts out with those things Gazor, or most would not get married to begin with. I sure wouldn't marry someone I couldn't trust. The point that is trying to be made here with a bit of an exaggeration of course to add a bit of humor is ... When you are married for an extended period of time many people tend to have sex much less. I guess cause they get bored or by whatever means. But when you have all those things you describe, trust, loyalty etc. etc. then you don't need a condom. You can use other means of birth control. The condom is the worst thing for a man.

it takes a long time to build that trust. solve a lot of problems if people would not sleep together until they truly find it. n i think it takes getting older to see the big picture shouldn't be getting laid.

It's a big world out there Gazer. Some have morals, others don't. As for sleeping with someone, of course it should be done when you establish some sort of trust. You sleep with someone cause you care for them and hopefully have love for the person. I don't think you can put a time factor to how long that takes to happen. Nor do I feel age has that much of an effect either. There is no age limit to fall in love Gazor. :)

Dayam....now I sound like Dr. Ruth or something... I'm done with this conversation. Ladies, feel free to step in. :hehe:

And how did we get into Trust and Loyalty and all that baloney
The subject here is supposed to be "Which Condoms are Preferred?" :D

IML Gear Cream!
i'm not sure how they feel for a man but if i was thinking i needed to use a condom cuz someone has or could have a disease i would be afraid to sleep with them anyway. after my kids father cheated and i realized the risk i was exposed to i didn't date for almost 8 yrs. we used condoms till we were tested n all that and really i got used to them. if men can get ones that make sex more enjoyable great but i've heard a lot of people say "my boyfriend can't get off w one on".

hmmm we got on the topic cuz some of us horndogs prefer bareback and the relationship it takes to make it safe. :eyebrow:

what does it feel like to get oral w a condom on i wonder? :confused: or to get oral from someone with a pierced tongue?

i need to leave this thread.

Your controdicting yourself here Gazor. You had emphasized trust previously.If you are affraid you're going to get a disease then you don't have trust. Basically we were talking about the qualities that most should have when married. I would sure never marry someone who I thought had a disease. And if there was honesty and trust, and you both felt that you were at risk then you would both agree to get tested before getting married. Hell that may even be a law, not sure. At least at one time I think it was. Maybe I'm wrong there though. :hmmm:

rockgazer69 said:
i'm not sure how they feel for a man but if i was thinking i needed to use a condom cuz someone has or could have a disease i would be afraid to sleep with them anyway. after my kids father cheated and i realized the risk i was exposed to i didn't date for almost 8 yrs. we used condoms till we were tested n all that and really i got used to them. if men can get ones that make sex more enjoyable great but i've heard a lot of people say "my boyfriend can't get off w one on".

i mean if i was out on the casual sex scene which i'm not i'd still be afraid even with condoms. i can live without sex until some guy comes along that wants the same things i do, so far vanity is looking preeetty darn good.

i doubt very much you are the cheating type either randy. a very classy trait.

rockgazer69 said:
what does it feel like to get oral w a condom on i wonder? :confused: or to get oral from someone with a pierced tongue?
I know screwing and havin sex is not my cup of tea but isn't it just preasure on the penis? :shrug:

rockgazer69 said:
i doubt very much you are the cheating type either randy. a very classy trait.
Thanks Gazer,

Yeah, you're right I've never been the cheating type.
I guess I've always believed in treating others how I would want to be treated." I sure wouldn't want anyone cheating on me. Despite many bumps in the road I've been with my girlfriend now about 8 years and have never cheated on her nor have any intention to do so. I would break up before I did that.

rockgazer69 said:
i mean if i was out on the casual sex scene which i'm not i'd still be afraid even with condoms. i can live without sex until some guy comes along that wants the same things i do, so far vanity is looking preeetty darn good.
Yes, I definately agree with your first sentence Rocky.

Back