Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Organon

Thread: Organon

Rep Points

Organon

I will not ask for sources.
    Last edited by Mudge; 07-08-2005 at 12:25 AM.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Do you even know what you are talking about? a 29g is an insulin needle. I doubt you would even feel it.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

do you know what a pleasure it is to prick yourself with a 29gauge.5 instead of a 23gauge1.5?

Rep Points

What a dumbass. The last thing you need to do is an injection of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by newman
    Anyone Know Any Quality Websites To Purchase ''pregnil Organon?'' Is This The Best Ish? I Wonder If Customs Would Let It Into Canada? Also I Have Read That It Is Recommended To Use A 29 Gauge Needle? Ouch.

Rep Points

dude 29g is SUPER small...no ouch at all....the needles used to inject steroids is WAY larger.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Anyone Know Any Quality Websites To Purchase ''pregnil Organon?'' Is This The Best Ish? I Wonder If Customs Would Let It Into Canada? Also I Have Read That It Is Recommended To Use A 29 Gauge Needle? Ouch.
    you won't find a "quality" website that sells steroids. i've never heard of "pregnil Organon". I know that a company by the name of Pregnyl sells/makes HCG
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

I have seen Pregnyl HCG made by Organon....its in 5000iiu amps I've had them in a box of 3 amps.

Rep Points

suck my small nut. i never used 29 gauge, only 22 gauge. i thought a higher number means thicker. that's why i'm asking questions on this forum morons.

Rep Points

suck my small nut. i never used 29 gauge, only 22 gauge. i thought a higher number means thicker. that's why i'm asking questions on this forum morons.
    I have used 20-25 guage for steroids, but I perfer a 23 guage it works with anything...except some Vet winstrol.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com