• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Organon

Status
Not open for further replies.

newman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will not ask for sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you even know what you are talking about? a 29g is an insulin needle. I doubt you would even feel it.

do you know what a pleasure it is to prick yourself with a 29gauge.5 instead of a 23gauge1.5?

What a dumbass. The last thing you need to do is an injection of any kind.

newman said:
Anyone Know Any Quality Websites To Purchase ''pregnil Organon?'' Is This The Best Ish? I Wonder If Customs Would Let It Into Canada? Also I Have Read That It Is Recommended To Use A 29 Gauge Needle? Ouch.

dude 29g is SUPER small...no ouch at all....the needles used to inject steroids is WAY larger.

newman said:
Anyone Know Any Quality Websites To Purchase ''pregnil Organon?'' Is This The Best Ish? I Wonder If Customs Would Let It Into Canada? Also I Have Read That It Is Recommended To Use A 29 Gauge Needle? Ouch.

you won't find a "quality" website that sells steroids. i've never heard of "pregnil Organon". I know that a company by the name of Pregnyl sells/makes HCG

I have seen Pregnyl HCG made by Organon....its in 5000iiu amps I've had them in a box of 3 amps.

suck my small nut. i never used 29 gauge, only 22 gauge. i thought a higher number means thicker. that's why i'm asking questions on this forum morons.

newman said:
suck my small nut. i never used 29 gauge, only 22 gauge. i thought a higher number means thicker. that's why i'm asking questions on this forum morons.
I have used 20-25 guage for steroids, but I perfer a 23 guage it works with anything...except some Vet winstrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back