• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Balanced training:

furion joe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a training method that can maintain the balance of strength between opposing muscle groups?

For example, quads and hams? Doing the same number of exercises and sets to create a balance ??? strength wise and for developing symmetrical body parts?

IMO...balance is something you need to be aware of, there is no written workout out there that will prevent it 100%. If you bench 300 and do DB rows with 25Lbs then you are out of balance . For myself I can do 5 sets of chest once a week and still BP 400, but I need to do twice as much work to keep my back as strong....Just be aware of your strengths and weaknesses and make it a point to try and even them out.

Yeah. If two opposing muscle groups are imbalanced, them emphasize the one that needs strengthening while merely maintaining the strength of the other muscle group by keeping loads static.

ForemanRules said:
IMO...balance is something you need to be aware of, there is no written workout out there that will prevent it 100%. If you bench 300 and do DB rows with 25Lbs then you are out of balance . For myself I can do 5 sets of chest once a week and still BP 400, but I need to do twice as much work to keep my back as strong....Just be aware of your strengths and weaknesses and make it a point to try and even them out.

CowPimp said:
Yeah. If two opposing muscle groups are imbalanced, them emphasize the one that needs strengthening while merely maintaining the strength of the other muscle group by keeping loads static.

So basically it is a developmental process whereas the trainee needs to emphasize priority training and/or a particular exercise/set/rep scheme to keep one body part up to par with the opposing one; considering that certain body parts can grow faster than others.

Makes sense, thanks fellas! :rocker:

Back