• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Woman Rips Off Her Ex-boyfriend's Testicle With Bare Hand

DEATH PENALTY....... :thumb:

Ahey MAN! Ain't no kidding around about this shit man.
Unless I have 12 children already and/or she is the mother of my kids, I will end her life fast. when it comes down to it, Your balls and your word is all you have, and it ain't no time to start talking, then it's time to grab the nut you have left and check that ho! :mad: :yell: :mad: :yell: :mad: :yell: :mad: :yell: :mad: :yell: :mad: :yell:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Ahey MAN! Ain't no kidding around about this shit man.
Unless I have 12 children already and/or she is the mother of my kids, I will end her life fast. when it comes down to it, Your balls and your word is all you have, and it ain't no time to start talking, then it's time to grab the nut you have left and blast that bitch!
I agree 1000%, If it was me and I could move after that barbaric mutilation I would end her quick. :thumb:

And you read it all man? she did 2.5 years! that's five years for the whole package!
I don't want to go into details but if you were to extract some vital parts from the punni, i think you will get more then 2.5 years!

I don't see what the problem is, most women have both their husband's nuts in their purse, I would figure an ex girlfriend is entitled to 1.

Dale Mabry said:
I don't see what the problem is, most women have both their husband's nuts in their purse, I would figure an ex girlfriend is entitled to 1.
Nah Man, the only thing an ex girlfriend is entitled to is hitting the street corner for a couple of houres. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Nah Man, the only thing an ex girlfriend is entitled to is hitting the street corner for a couple of houres. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I'm starting to like your style more every post. :thumb:

That's one horny bitch if she wanted his cum so bad she tried to swallow his nad.

IML Gear Cream!
maybe she was out of test(e)

I wonder if a woman was sexually mutilated by a x boyfriend would this thread still be full of bad jokes????? :bulb: :confused:

"In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard". "

LMAO...no shit...she must have pulled hard to rip one of his balls out

maniclion said:
That's one horny bitch if she wanted his cum so bad she tried to swallow his nad.
Yeah man that's a crazy bitch if you ask me!
And after doing only 2.5 years she back on the sack.
Man they should put that bitch back in the circus
I hate these freak bitches! doing all sort's of twisted things, fuck them.
Give me a nice one, like Denise Richards, now that's a good ass. :lick:
I'll post a picture somewhere soon, so you can all enjoy it to. :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
I wonder if a woman was sexually mutilated by a x boyfriend would this thread still be full of bad jokes????? :bulb: :confused:

Had I known sexual mutilation was frowned upon I wold never have made the crack I did. I consider this discussion complete.

Dale Mabry said:
Had I known sexual mutilation was frowned upon I wold never have made the crack I did. I consider this discussion complete.
I also consider this discussion complete. :wave:

Let's see who can go the longest in this thread without posting, k?

Damn.

ripping things out are a womans forte i.e. testicles, hearts, wallets etc..

IML Gear Cream!
You can actually pull out a mans testicle with your bare hands????
Wow!

Flex said:
A girl ever did that to me, she wouldn't be doin' to hot:
ok, that's a tad bit disturbing. Even for you, Flex. :rolleyes:

LMAO. point taken :thumb:

I'll buried that bitch alive.

Back