• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hard

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wot do you think is the best AS for "hardening" the muscles? :hmmm:
just another random Q.im bored agen

any type of heavy androgen. tren, masteron and halo all do the job well

No doubt at all about this one....stenox ( Haloteston)....I have no idea If thats spelled right. :thumb:

LAM said:
any type of heavy androgen. tren, masteron and halo all do the job well

Wintrol can be added to the list....Halo I hear is not that friendly of a drug...ever used it LAM?

Winstrol sucks for cholesterol, and halo is hard on the liver and makes many people moody. Halo is usually a 2 week drug, but that is all you would run for contest prep anyway.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Wintrol can be added to the list....Halo I hear is not that friendly of a drug...ever used it LAM?

nope..but I'm going to be using it to kick start my next cycle

LAM said:
nope..but I'm going to be using it to kick start my next cycle

how long is your next cycle gona be lam? another year long one or what?

kicka19 said:
how long is your next cycle gona be lam? another year long one or what?

nah...it actually made me lazy as hell staying on for so long. I think I took off a total of about 3-4 months last year. :laugh:

next cycle will be:

Week 1-3 : Halo @ 30 mg/ED
Week 1-8 : NPP @ 100 mg/EOD
Week 1-8 : EQ @ 250 mg/wk
Week 1-8 : Masteron @ 300 mg/wk
Week 1-8 : T3 @ 50 mcg/ED

* after coming off this long cycle. I realized how much water weight I had been carrying. that's why this next cycle I will be replacing the test with masteron.

LAM said:
nah...it actually made me lazy as hell staying on for so long. I think I took off a total of about 3-4 months last year. :laugh:

next cycle will be:

Week 1-3 : Halo @ 30 mg/ED
Week 1-8 : NPP @ 100 mg/EOD
Week 1-8 : EQ @ 250 mg/wk
Week 1-8 : Masteron @ 300 mg/wk
Week 1-8 : T3 @ 50 mcg/ED

* after coming off this long cycle. I realized how much water weight I had been carrying. that's why this next cycle I will be replacing the test with masteron.

Hey LAM... always hearing you talk about all these roids sparks my curiosity. Are there any online resources you would recommend for me to read to become alot more familiar with this stuff? I'm only 19 so, no... I will NOT be using anything, but I still find it interesting, and it can't hurt for me to learn. Maybe years down the road it will come in handy. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
Winstrol sucks for cholesterol, and halo is hard on the liver and makes many people moody. Halo is usually a 2 week drug, but that is all you would run for contest prep anyway.

I have some wintrol left over that I never ended up using on my last cycle. Before I planned to run it I didn't realize how harsh it was on lipid profiles....so now I feel like I may just forget about ever using it...thankfully I didn't get a huge amount of it. I think I would run a decent dose of Var in its place, or assuming I am lean enough shoot Masteron.

Back