• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nothing here but a waste of time

IML Gear Cream!
standard.jpg

rockgazer69 said:
This is a fact: McDonald's is the world's largest consumer of cow eyeballs. That's right, cow eyeballs.

Sure it's 100% beef. They just don't advertise what parts...

Yuck! What is it used for?

rockgazer69 said:
This is a fact: McDonald's is the world's largest consumer of cow eyeballs. That's right, cow eyeballs.

Sure it's 100% beef. They just don't advertise what parts...
RG, my dear...

I do respect you and love you dearly as a coveted sister of the painfull truth here on IM. However, I'm afraid I must disagree with you on this one. Go ahead and eat your Big Mac. It's "safe".

shaqhumps4cv.jpg

Tough Old Man said:
shaqhumps4cv.jpg

Looks like leap frog but not gonna complete the leap
Call it a lapfrog, or whatever but it's not a good moment to take a picture.
:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

basketball7at.jpg

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Nothing but a waste of time? More like nothing but a waste of nut.

god hand said:
Nothing but a waste of time? More like nothing but a waste of nut.
I'm scared to ask but which pics were you looking at. :eek:

musclepump said:
Before roids... psshhh...
Yes, if you look at pics of Arnold you see a sudden change in his body at 18, before that he didnt take steroids at all, IMO.

ForemanRules said:
Yes, if you look at pics of Arnold you see a sudden change in his body at 18, before that he didnt take steroids at all, IMO.
What's that, "steroids"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
0291pp.jpg

Witmaster said:
RG, my dear...

I do respect you and love you dearly as a coveted sister of the painfull truth here on IM. However, I'm afraid I must disagree with you on this one. Go ahead and eat your Big Mac. It's "safe".
Cost would seem to rule them out, as well. Contrary to popular assumption, bovine eyeballs can fetch a higher price on the open market than the choicest cuts of beef. That's because they're in demand at research facilities and college biology labs for experimental purposes. At one online biological supply house I checked (yes, you can buy cow eyeballs over the Internet!), the going rate was $15 apiece.

i dunno tho i'm still tempted to believe it. a homemade burger the meat is totally different in texture something makes it so homemade will crumble n fast food a seagull has to stand on one end of the meat to rip a piece off... :barf:

Yea I can see your point. I actually looked up about 4 or 5 different sources on "urban legends" and they all say the same thing. I just can't imagine McDonalds being reckless enough to put Cow Eyeballs in thier beef patties. Can you imagine the magnitude of the civil lawsuit they would be facing (not to mention the government fines!)?!? Regardless, like you, I prefer a homemade burger over thier processed patties. I think the only thing I buy at McDonalds these days is an occasional coffee when I'm on a long road trip.

Back