• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine on Rest Days?

JimDugba

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I take BulkNutrition CEE
Half teaspoon pre and half post
Should I be taking any on the days I dont lift? and if yes how much and when?

You take creatine on both training and rest days.
People take up to 15 grams a day. I take 5 grams pre workout and 5 grams post workout. Don't worry about the loading phase as they say that's not needed and just a waste. The duration I follow is 3 weeks on and 1 week off. Drink lots of water. This is important when taking creatine, as it takes your body's water and moves it to your muscles. This gives the illusion of having larger muscles. :)

Wow 15g seems like a lot
The main reason I ask if I need to take creatine on off days is because I want to conserve.
If I am not doing much anaerobic excersise would the creatine in my muscles need to be replenished via supplementation?
I want to know if not supplementing on my off days would be detrimental to the benefits of creatine use.

well i take it on and off, 5 grams pre and post, or 5 g when i wake, and mid day. and i am 275 and 18

Damn your a big guy! Do you play football? You seem like the lineman type.

i was running back and center lineman. my mile is bout 5 minutes. and i can stop anyone on the line . so it ork fine. plusi am getting into boxing and karate.

Randy said:
You take creatine on both training and rest days.
People take up to 15 grams a day. I take 5 grams pre workout and 5 grams post workout. Don't worry about the loading phase as they say that's not needed and just a waste. The duration I follow is 3 weeks on and 1 week off. Drink lots of water. This is important when taking creatine, as it takes your body's water and moves it to your muscles. This gives the illusion of having larger muscles. :)

I agree with most of this post and also take 5 grams pre and post workout.
I just don't cycle it.

BritChick said:
I just don't cycle it.
why wouldn't you cycle it?

BritChick said:
I just don't cycle it.
Yeah, why wouldn't you cycle it Brit?
Every source I've ever come across said that it is to your body's best interest to cycle it. They say you need to give yourself a chance to regenerate.

Back