• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Size of Pre-bed meal while bulking

ddawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How big does your pre-bed meal compare to the rest of your meals throughout the day? I usually don't feel like eating too much before bed so my last meal is usually only about 200-300 calories as compared to 450-550 for the rest of meals throughout the day. Is this ok or should I eat more at night?

ddawg said:
How big does your pre-bed meal compare to the rest of your meals throughout the day? I usually don't feel like eating too much before bed so my last meal is usually only about 200-300 calories as compared to 450-550 for the rest of meals throughout the day. Is this ok or should I eat more at night?

all of my six meals contain the same amount of cals with my 1st meal and last meal aways being protein shakes...

LAM said:
all of my six meals contain the same amount of cals with my 1st meal and last meal aways being protein shakes...

What do you put in your pre-bed protein shake?

ddawg said:
What do you put in your pre-bed protein shake?

I use a blended protein with milk isolates and egg white protein. for fats I use olive oil and some heavy cream for taste.

ddawg said:
My pre-bed meal is slightly smaller - I can't stomach a huge meal right before bed.

You don't have to eat a huge pre-bed meal either. As long as you are eating well during the day and you are eating something relatively slow to digest later in the evening then you should be fine.

But if you want to eat something more - do as LAM suggests and use a liquid meal - it will sit better in your stomach.

Back