• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Labeling people

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If a person of a different nationality possess a unique characteristic, talent, physical attribute, etc, why can't they simply be complimented as a person?

Rather than the typical: "He's fast because he's black", "He's big...for an Asian guy" or "He can jump...for a white guy."

Why do people feel the need to put labels on others when there shouldn't be any relevancy at all?

The people that put labels on others feel that humanity is filled with different people. Which it is but they use it to address differences in others in a negative way . For some reason they think they're exceptional to the human race and are allowed to step back and make comments like that. When humans decide to start thinking of humanity as whole, great things will happen.

I think it's an old survival instinct to lump something into a larger category. Like, hey I ate a berry that was green once and it made me vomit so maybe I shouldn't eat any green berries. Someone from that cave stole my mammoth shawl so they must all be thieves, etc... etc...

So, would being called a "Hot Asian Tranny" be considered a racist lable or would you prefer to just be called a "Hot Tranny"? ;)

Serously though, I've no idea why people feel the need to "label" others. Perhaps people think it offers some sort of additional emphasis or credibility to thier statement? :shrug:

Labels are limiting.

Using the verb "to be," is also limiting in defining, or characterizing people.

For example, someone might say "He is a nut."

Labels are useful to a point... its when you take the labeling too far that it turns negative.

As far as stereotypes go, perhaps its a mixture of psychologically dealing with all the multitude of variations upon this planet, and on the other side the human desire to be different and "be better" than everyone else. I think we are all born with that in us.. only through training and being civilized is that taken out and we are given the tools in which to deal with society on an acceptable level.

Yeah, I know all about this one.. Being swedish and all, people just expect me to take my clothes off right away. At least give me dinner first :shrug:

Jenny said:
Yeah, I know all about this one.. Being swedish and all, people just expect me to take my clothes off right away. At least give me dinner first :shrug:
Ok, Foremanrules was right, you are a cool girl.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Society as a whole labels people!!!

Ha! It's like labelling all French people as this or that...........

I'm a Brit who lives in France, and I in everyday life, get shoved under the general racial catagory of 'English' by many French. I am actually half German, and have a southern Irish (very catholic)surname--{but I'm not Catholic} (My great grandfather on the 'English ' side came over from Ireland to Liverpool a long time ago......)

When I lived in the USA for 5 months (in 1999) people kept on thinking I was Australian- the problem of some Americans (or most) not making out the difference between a British or Australian accent.

Nick :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Viva la France.
Vous comprenez la langue française?
Ich sehe Ihr halbes Deutsches

Danke Mino lee ja ich kann schon deutsch sprechen. (Aber meine grammatik ist grausam!!!)
Oui eh je parle un peu du français aussi- mais ne pas tres bien..........(helps to have a french keyboard for the 'ç'!!!!!!)

Listen I'm not into saying 'viva le france', this lot have their disadvantages, as do any other 'nationality'. Just try and get to know the best people in whatever country you are in, 'cause there are always some.........

Nick ;)

And that applies to ANY country on this planet.

Nick+ said:
Danke Mino lee ja ich kann schon deutsch sprechen. (Aber meine grammatik ist grausam!!!)
Oui eh je parle un peu du français aussi- mais ne pas tres bien..........(helps to have a french keyboard for the 'ç'!!!!!!)

Listen I'm not into saying 'viva le france', this lot have their disadvantages, as do any other 'nationality'. Just try and get to know the best people in whatever country you are in, 'cause there are always some.........

Nick ;)
I agree with you 100 %

Back