• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's YOUR dream car!?!

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mine is a 2002 or 2001 Dodge Viper GTS...
eusa_pray.gif

1.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

Viper is definitely a hot car. I'm not sure, I dont really have a "favorite" per say. Guess I'm kinda practical about it, perhaps my dream car would be a 96 Supra with a nice body mod kit pushing 1k hp. You know, something with a little zip :)

Eggs said:
Viper is definitely a hot car. I'm not sure, I dont really have a "favorite" per say. Guess I'm kinda practical about it, perhaps my dream car would be a 96 Supra with a nice body mod kit pushing 1k hp. You know, something with a little zip :)
That's it? 1,000 horse:hmmm: :D :thumb:

Ferrari 575 Maranello

Duncan_Lee_575_Maranello.jpg

This was Mario Andretti's Pick, of all time super cars...

Fujiama said:
SWEET RIDE. My brother-in-law has one on order...

bkc said:
That's it? 1,000 horse:hmmm: :D :thumb:

Maybe if I study up enough I could figure out how to get one to 1200 or something. :p But yeah, I think I'd take a sleeper any day over a super car. Just so you can meet them at the track and act all sheepish, then throw down like a 9sec 1/4 mile. Haha, they'd definitely be like :wtf:

The Monkey Man said:
Ferrari 575 Maranello

I'd take er for a ride!...:p

IML Gear Cream!
bkc said:

Yeah, that is nice... bmw is putting out some hot product these days. They've made a whole lot of progress in the past couple years.

Eggs said:
I think I'd take a sleeper any day over a super car.
Just so you can meet them at the track and act all sheepish,
then throw down like a 9sec 1/4 mile. Haha, they'd definitely be like wtf?
Like- I'd drive my beautiful Maranello to some dirty track :rolleyes:

Can't kill this.
photoext1med7te.jpg

photoext2med9ku.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Monkey Man said:
Like- I'd drive my beautiful Maranello to some dirty track :rolleyes:

And its a good thing I didn't, cause when I get the sup all done up it'd smoke it :p

I dont know, some guys definitely take their nice cars to the track. Gotta do something with all that power!

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Can't kill this.
photoext1med7te.jpg

photoext2med9ku.jpg

Its funny, some cars when you see them just give ya the O face. I hope alot of those designs hit the road, cause some stuff is just too silly to be put aside. The lines on that are hawt... and the extended engine bay :eek:

Eggs said:
Its funny, some cars when you see them just give ya the O face. I hope alot of those designs hit the road, cause some stuff is just too silly to be put aside. The lines on that are hawt... and the extended engine bay :eek:
Yeah but it's not that long, it's about the size of a Merc E(B)class
That's 1,8k HP there, they made it for show, It won't hit the streets like that.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Yeah but it's not that long, it's about the size of a Merc E(B)class
That's 1,8k HP there, they made it for show, It won't hit the streets like that.

Yeh, theres no way you could put 1.8k ponies to the ground on that platform. It'd just sit there smoking tires :)

The gas money gotta be rediculous on that thing.

Eggs said:
Yeh, theres no way you could put 1.8k ponies to the ground on that platform. It'd just sit there smoking tires :)

The gas money gotta be rediculous on that thing.
The gas money would be one but the car would cost about 1.5. mil. like this because of the turbo charged 12 cil. engine.
B.T.W. they test ran it and it didn't crack the tires because it's a slow turbo, so it takes of steady.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Exotics are far too expensive AND require far too much maintanence for my taste. Sure they pack power into smaller cubic inches but american cars have HUGE torque and stand the test of time better than exotics. You don't have to worry about blowing a $50K turbo in american muscle...

The Monkey Man said:
Ferrari 575 Maranello

This is my dream car to! I cant believe me and monkeyfuck have something in common.

bkc said:

He should have waited until the 400HP V8 M3 is released next year

bkc said:
Exotics are far too expensive AND require far too much maintanence for my taste. Sure they pack power into smaller cubic inches but american cars have HUGE torque and stand the test of time better than exotics. You don't have to worry about blowing a $50K turbo in american muscle...

most foreign cars are not turbo. I would say 50/50 between turbo and supercharged but these day about 70% of them are naturally aspirated engines.

american cars have shitty interiors and instrument clusters compared to exotics. when I'm behind the wheel of an expenisve car I want to feel like I'm in a F-16 fighter cockpit not a pick up truck..

LAM said:
He should have waited until the 400HP V8 M3 is released next year
He may have...

Sure hope you pick one up by Aug 11th. Buy one, rent one or steal one just have one there when i arrive
PT
LAM said:
most foreign cars are not turbo. I would say 50/50 between turbo and supercharged but these day about 70% of them are naturally aspirated engines.

american cars have shitty interiors and instrument clusters compared to exotics. when I'm behind the wheel of an expenisve car I want to feel like I'm in a F-16 fighter cockpit not a pick up truck..

Definitely a

Bugatti%20EB%201.jpg

I wouldnt drive it however, Id sell it, and spend the 1.1 million euro on cheaper cars.

LAM said:

I agree that most interiors are lacking... However the Viper years I want aren't half bad. You can also own 4 or 5 american muscle cars to every one of most of the exotics...:bulb: Don't get me wrong LAM. I LOVE the exotics................................................................:rocker:

Back