• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Clen + T3 dosages have you used?

Enigma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need to shed 2 stone of fat :bulb: but have an underactive Thyroid so normal diat +cardio just won't shift it.

Having done plenty of research I can see that using Clenbuterol + T3 is a highly regarded system of getting the best fat-burning from your cardio work, but there seems a lot of variation in doses.

What dosages do you guys use, and how long a cycle to you run before tapering off?

I've also read a couple of articles that say the above is now the SECOND best choice, the first being DNP. I can't find a definition of this, so what is it?

Cheers guys ;)

I wouldn't suggest DNP in ANY research, it's too dangerous. Clenbuterol should be used on a 2 week on , 2 week off basis, while T3 should NOT be used for longer than 30 days at one research time.

thanks
AG
www.ag-guys.com

yep, if you take too much DNP, you die!

I would avoid using T3 while not on gear. Clen should do the trick if your diet is on point.

Back