• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which country do you assume is the biggist danger to the world?

IML Gear Cream!
Makes for a more succesful country in general, but, not necessarily a more succesful military superpower.

Good point, Snafu, China cannot be counted out, though. My reasoning for including N. Korea is that they are the last two "Communist" Nations. The threat from N. Korea, I think, would be providing more nuclear weaponry to China.

If I was at war with a China, I would put my hand on a Chinese guys head while he swings away at a safe distance. Kinda like the 3 Stooges did.

Decker said:
Here it is in black and white:

"we have about 50% of the world's wealth, but only 6.3% of its population....In this situation, we cannot fail to be the object of envy and resentment. Our real task in the coming period is to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity....To do so, we will have to dispense with all sentimentality and day-dreaming; and our attention will have to be concentrated everywhere on our immediate national objectives....We should cease to talk about vague and...unreal objectives such as human rights, the raising of the living standards, and democratization. The day is not far off when we are going to have to deal in straight power concepts. The less we are then hampered by idealistic slogans, the better.

... We should recognize that our influence in the Far Eastern area in the coming period is going to be primarily military and economic. We should make a careful study to see what parts of the Pacific and Far Eastern world are absolutely vital to our security, and we should concentrate our policy on seeing to it that those areas remain in hands which we can control or rely on."

??? George Kennan, U.S. State Department Policy Planning, Study #23, February 24, 1948.

Which is something that I actually agree with quite a bit. It shouldn't be my countries concern to be sending tons of its taxpayers dollars over to other countries. The ONLY reason a government should exist is for the benefit of its people and to put into force what hte majority believe to be right for it to do. However, all to often the "crats" seem to think that it should have a life of its own despite the people that back it.

I think our government should very well be concerned with promoting the well being of its citizens assets. Its not right for another country to allow our people to invest in them and then turn around and steal that. This "nationalization" is a joke, and I would much prefer if those that steal from us got to enjoy a nice missle up the ass. Like our mistake when we hit the Chinese embassy a while back :laugh: We dont steal their shit when they invest over here, and its definitely wrong for them to do it when we invest in their countries. We've decided to play nice guy so much though that we've pretty much asked for it.

As to China... they are very much a threat. However, I think they realize the importance of trade, and they are trying to gain their power through that. The reason I wouldn't list them as the biggest danger is because they know there are reprocussions for negative actions that would damage their attempt at power.

In the same vein, that is one of the reasons I find North Korea dangerous. I'm not worried about them taking over and being a world power. What I am worried about is their crack head dictator pulling some crazy stunt that ends up costing lots of people their lives. I dont think it would happen, but there is enough doubt about their future in my mind that I'm not going to push the idea aside completely.

"We should cease to talk about vague and...unreal objectives such as human rights, the raising of the living standards, and democratization."

Sort of the rationale of the month for invading Iraq, isn't it? Oil is not the only reason the US invaded, but to think that the oil booty from Iraq is going to trickle down to the unwashed herd in the form of lower gas prices is just plain wrong. The corporations do what they always do...maximize profit for the bottom line....not pass the savings on to the consumer.

Eggs you wrote: "The ONLY reason a government should exist is for the benefit of its people and to put into force what hte majority believe to be right for it to do."

I understand that but one of the fundamental bases of our constitution is the system of checks and balances that opposes most firmly the tyranny of the majority over the minority.

An off topic rant, but why on earth does everybody think that installing a democracy in Iraq is going to change the middle east one iota? Fuck, they still would hate us for occupying their country. A democracy....the lynch mob is a fine example of a working democracy. Propoganda flourishes.

I'll get back on topic after I sober up a bit....summer festival here in downtown Milwaukee....right outside my office. Damn the beer is cold.

Hank, Hank...Hank.

HANK-VISSER said:
why did George bush go to Iraq: because ''THERE ARE NUCLEAR WEAPONS OFF MASS DESTRUCTION'' and they were never found just some old rockets and guns :laugh: :laugh: , i don't even wanna know how much that little private war of George costs.

And believe me, bush already knows which country is going to be next........

During my time in the military having access to the "inside" What you're saying is only half right. I wish I could tell you but you will never understand. Good luck to you and how many times are you going to call someone a name before you actually make an intelligent argument or even an opinion. Something? Anything? Your a sad boy :finger:

Yeah what the hell is a measly 115 billion barrels of proven oil reserves?
iraq_oil_2003.jpg

"according to the Oil and Gas Journal, Iraq contains 115 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, the third largest in the world (behind Saudi Arabia and Canada)"

Watch out Canada here Bush comes!:lol:

maniclion said:
"according to the Oil and Gas Journal, Iraq contains 115 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, the third largest in the world (behind Saudi Arabia and Canada)"

Watch out Canada here Bush comes!:lol:
Everyone uses oil so I so no need to complain about the war if you think thats why went. I dont feel like typing to explain what I just said.

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs said:
Thats certainly the case. That said, at least if we wage a war we are going to try and hit military targets. They on the other hand are more than happy to strap a bomb on and kill our babies, women and the elderly if they think it'll get them to heaven.

I saw an article on this recently (in regards to whacko left wingers freaking out about posters in a national guard center), but we really should dip our bullets in pigs blood.. and if we find any piece of them after they blow themselves up, then we should burry it with a pig. I've heard that has negative effects on the 70+ virgins they are supposed to get in the afterlife :D

You know how bad 70+ virgins would suck?! It would take you SSOO long to train them to be any good in bed your might as well just do it yourself...not to mention all the bitching. One really hot slutty girl willing to do about anything will keep you a lot happier than the 70+ virgins. P.S. During world war 2 (you wont find this in an american history book) we fire bombed a German town (no military significance at all) just to cause psychological damage and scare the Germans. Only difference is we don't send people to blow themselves up on a freaking school bus. Good idea with the pig thing though.

FishOrCutBait said:
I really hate to say it to God Hand, but... I did that on purpose. Im in very advanced english classes, so, there is literally no chance in hell I would do that on accident. I was attempting to poke fun at him, but, obviously, I didnt see the sarcasm in his post, and the same thing happened, when he read mine... Lol. And dont you foolbirds give me heat about when I talk casually, because Im a redneck, and I dont like to talk fancy all the time.

OH, ALSO, I love it when people say that we are "in Iraq for oil". Do you have proof? Any pictures of oil rigs, equipment we've commandeered, or built? I didnt think so. Any ships we've sent over, to pump oil into? No? Then STFU you idiots. Im sick and tired of no-brains hippies spouting the rhetoric they get from morons who want to make a name for themselves by ragging on the president's decisisions. I dont know much about what he's done with healthcare or social security, and Ill find out when Im older, but, I do know this much, we arent there for oil.

I know you did it for the sarcasm, all they had to do is look and notice that you put the error in bold and just recapped it. I can't stand it when people try to correct others when they grammar is just as bad or worst. Not to mention this is formal, this is not for a grade or up for any awards, who cares if you make a small error if people still understand what you are trying to say.
I don't think we went to Iraq for oil, I think we went there because GWB got bored and wanted to take our minds off problems he should be fixing like the ones in his own country.

god hand said:
Everyone uses oil. If you think thats why went then I see no need to complain about the war.
Every place on Earth get's sunlight, I don't see why everyone doesn't use Solar Power to run more stuff, it's free.:thumb:

maniclion said:
Every place on Earth get's sunlight, I don't see why everyone doesn't use Solar Power to run more stuff, it's free.:thumb:

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but
1) clouds
2) thunderstorms
3) nighttime
4) does not generate enough power, thats why they scraped the cars
5) not cost efficient

Those are just a few problems with sun power
Same thing applies to wind and water (not same problems, just the fact that they have too many to use as primary power)

Cowbell said:
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but
1) clouds
2) thunderstorms
3) nighttime
4) does not generate enough power, thats why they scraped the cars
5) not cost efficient

Those are just a few problems with sun power
Same thing applies to wind and water (not same problems, just the fact that they have too many to use as primary power)
Checkout my profile and my occupation.:thumb:

Could u imagine if we use urine instead of gas? :hmmm:

god hand said:
Could u imagine if we use urine instead of gas? :hmmm:
That would boost alcohol sales & police jobs

Why don't you figure out how to do that... Get Go'in

(Poop would probably have more energy value though...)

maniclion said:
Watch out Canada here Bush comes!
Bush's family does not have "AN ARRANGEMENT" with the
royal family of Canada...

So forget that idea :(

Canibal

CANIBALISTIC said:
During my time in the military having access to the "inside" What you're saying is only half right. I wish I could tell you but you will never understand. Good luck to you and how many times are you going to call someone a name before you actually make an intelligent argument or even an opinion. Something? Anything? Your a sad boy :finger:

I just the things that everybody knows.
I think there is no spectacular inside information, because Bush would do/say anything to NOT make a fool of himself.

I understand you can not share that information you have, but i would sure like to know it :D . You must understand i have nothing against America (but i do think bush is not the right man on the right place), when i am done with my study i am seriously thinking about moving to America, because i really look up to America :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I got you. :thumb: :D ;)

Just know Osama's family was having BBQ's with Bin Ladin After 911.

What a slap in the face.

Last edited:
Uganda those people there are defenently planing something i can just feel it, maybe some geneticly engeniered gorila warriors or something. its like the quiet before the storm thats why we dont ever here anything from them

HANK-VISSER said:
this one is real easy, and for the first time here i am going to be serious:

AMERICA

fu
:thumbdwn:

HANK-VISSER said:
I just the things that everybody knows.
I think there is no spectacular inside information, because Bush would do/say anything to NOT make a fool of himself.

:rolleyes: :dwnthumb:

Back