IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


If you could change any one pivitol moment in history what would it be?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 136
  1. #1
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    If you could change any one pivitol moment in history what would it be?






    If you could change any one pivitol moment in history what would it be? Why would you change it? How do you think it would effect things today?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  2. #2
    Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER
    Witmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Points
    18685917

    Did you actually come up with this intellectual question all on your own or did you kipe it from someone else?
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

    I can run faster mad than you can scared

    "All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

  3. #3
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    Make the crusades a failed attempt

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    GSXR750's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    2147559

    Pretty deep thinking for a Fifteen year old.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    1,865
    Rep Points
    1054879

    Try not to progress beyond the European 'Bronze Age' period(The British Bronze age was aprox. 2200 to 700 BC.) Earlier in the Middle East (Hint!!!)

    There would be no laptops, cars, or DVD's etc.. But by god (I am not a Christian by the way), life would have been one bit simpler......

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    The evolution/creation of Humans, there is simply no need for them.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    1,865
    Rep Points
    1054879

    Foreman , you are one of them, try not to anticipate your extinction.............

  8. #8
    Filthy Animal
    Var's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Finally back in New England!!
    Posts
    5,438
    Rep Points
    3383423

    I wouldn't change anything. No telling if the outcome would be worse than the way things are now.
    But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you.

    -N. Machiavelli

  9. #9
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man
    Make the crusades a failed attempt
    I throught it was?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR750
    Pretty deep thinking for a Fifteen year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+
    Foreman , you are one of them, try not to anticipate your extinction.............
    How dare you include me with those swine.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  12. #12
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    I wonder what it would be like if Alexander hadnt die? Just think, who was going to stop him?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    What if Hebrews stayed slaves to Egypt? Would Egypt? Be full of Jews?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  14. #14
    Ronnie Coleman RULES!
    ELITE MEMBER
    THEUNIT(XXL)'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,397
    Rep Points
    2382341

    Here in the Netherlands, a politician was killed, by the hands of some stupid activist, and Theo Van Gogh was shot and then stabbed to death 6 months ago by Muslim extremists.
    If any one has the power, it would be a nice thing to do.
    ]

    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

    12-12-2002, 07:24 PM Robert DiMaggio
    just think if we deleted the two word only thread, the post whore thread, etc., then their post counts would drop to about half!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    ihateschoolmt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,632
    Rep Points
    138111922

    Quote Originally Posted by Var
    I wouldn't change anything. No telling if the outcome would be worse than the way things are now.
    That's true, but assuming nothing changed for the worse I would change to fact that the leaders of the English chruch destoried some of the historical writing they didn't agree with when they put together the bible.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by ihateschoolmt
    That's true, but assuming nothing changed for the worse I would change to fact that the leaders of the English chruch destoried some of the historical writing they didn't agree with when they put together the bible.
    Good one
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    The more I think about this the further back history takes me. Everything follows on from something. If ww1 had never happened the Germans wouldn't have had to pay reparations to the other European nations and the Germans might never have supported Hitler's nationalistic politics. The league of nations might never have handed Israel to the Brits from the Ottomans and the current conflicts in the middle east may or may not look a hell of a lot different. The Russian people would never lost faith in the Tsar over the military performance and the poverty during ww1 and communism might never have come to rise in Russia and there would never have been a cold war. Without the cold war America wouldn't have spent so much time screwing with middle eastern politics and anti western sentiment in that area would most likely be non existent or at least nothing like it is today and so there would be no more 9/11 attack. Vietnam would never have happened, Korea would never have happened, Guatemala... Pretty much the entire military history of the last century would be different. McCarthy and others wouldn't have happened and US politics today would look a hell of a lot different.
    And no nukes would have been dropped on Japan.

    Having said that; without the two world wars people wouldn't have come to realize just how horrible war was. During and before ww1/2 it was a mans duty to go to war, and children had no idea what they were getting into but signed up with the romantic idea of the mother country in their head. Today we realize to a greater extent that war is terrible and that is thanks largely to the stories that the soldiers of the world wars brought home with them about mud soaked in blood etc.
    Without ww1 the British generals wouldn't have realized that you can't just tell your men to charge machine gun turrets.
    Without the Nazi extermination camps the world may not have come to be so intolerant of racial prejudice.
    Without the post war conservatism of the 50's the sexual revolution would never have taken place. Women would still belong to their husbands as second class citizens.

    It's easy to say that the world would have been better off without all these events but we can never know what would have happened in their place.
    Damn that was a lot of typing!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  18. #18
    Ronnie Coleman RULES!
    ELITE MEMBER
    THEUNIT(XXL)'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,397
    Rep Points
    2382341

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    The more I think about this the further back history takes me. Everything follows on from something. If ww1 had never happened the Germans wouldn't have had to pay reparations to the other European nations and the Germans might never have supported Hitler's nationalistic politics. The league of nations might never have handed Israel to the Brits from the Ottomans and the current conflicts in the middle east may or may not look a hell of a lot different. The Russian people would never lost faith in the Tsar over the military performance and the poverty during ww1 and communism might never have come to rise in Russia and there would never have been a cold war. Without the cold war America wouldn't have spent so much time screwing with middle eastern politics and anti western sentiment in that area would most likely be non existent or at least nothing like it is today and so there would be no more 9/11 attack. Vietnam would never have happened, Korea would never have happened, Guatemala... Pretty much the entire military history of the last century would be different. McCarthy and others wouldn't have happened and US politics today would look a hell of a lot different.
    And no nukes would have been dropped on Japan.

    Having said that; without the two world wars people wouldn't have come to realize just how horrible war was. During and before ww1/2 it was a mans duty to go to war, and children had no idea what they were getting into but signed up with the romantic idea of the mother country in their head. Today we realize to a greater extent that war is terrible and that is thanks largely to the stories that the soldiers of the world wars brought home with them about mud soaked in blood etc.
    Without ww1 the British generals wouldn't have realized that you can't just tell your men to charge machine gun turrets.
    Without the Nazi extermination camps the world may not have come to be so intolerant of racial prejudice.
    Without the post war conservatism of the 50's the sexual revolution would never have taken place. Women would still belong to their husbands as second class citizens.

    It's easy to say that the world would have been better off without all these events but we can never know what would have happened in their place.
    Damn that was a lot of typing!
    Damn man was that a moment of inspiration or som? dam long shit here man!!

    ]

    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

    12-12-2002, 07:24 PM Robert DiMaggio
    just think if we deleted the two word only thread, the post whore thread, etc., then their post counts would drop to about half!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    ihateschoolmt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,632
    Rep Points
    138111922

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    It's easy to say that the world would have been better off without all these events but we can never know what would have happened in their place.
    Exactly. Maybe it would have been less complicated to ask what is one thing you would change about the world.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by ihateschoolmt
    Exactly. Maybe it would have been less complicated to ask what is one thing you would change about the world.
    If I get bored I'll make the thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  21. #21
    The Original Jackass
    irontime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    If not here, then on some porn site.
    Posts
    5,292
    Rep Points
    9884476

    I stop the gun from being made. If you want to kill someone do it 'man to man' Not hiding like a puss and taking your shot.
    If god were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on man, he would kill himself.
    - Alexander Dumas (1802 - 1870)

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by irontime
    I stop the gun from being made. If you want to kill someone do it 'man to man' Not hiding like a puss and taking your shot.
    Thats great, you have to love hand to hand combat.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  23. #23
    The Original Jackass
    irontime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    If not here, then on some porn site.
    Posts
    5,292
    Rep Points
    9884476

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Thats great, you have to love hand to hand combat.
    Sure do Plus it pisses me off that any little weakling could kick my ass just by pulling out a gun.
    If god were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on man, he would kill himself.
    - Alexander Dumas (1802 - 1870)

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by irontime
    Sure do Plus it pisses me off that any little weakling could kick my ass just by pulling out a gun.
    Its funny how all the movies make out gunfighters to be tough in a street fight as well.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  25. #25
    Turtle Power!
    ReelBigFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hot A** Mississippi
    Posts
    608
    Rep Points
    1336612

    instead we would have sword fights, crossbows and ball maces. now that would be a police "shootout" i would like to watch. LOL

  26. #26
    FLEXecutioner
    Flex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pomping Iyuhn
    Posts
    6,278
    Rep Points
    8700367

    I would've went back in time and killed Judas


    (for free)
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.


    * Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

  27. #27
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Then who would of died for our sins? Long time no see
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  28. #28
    FLEXecutioner
    Flex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pomping Iyuhn
    Posts
    6,278
    Rep Points
    8700367

    Quote Originally Posted by irontime
    I stop the gun from being made. If you want to kill someone do it 'man to man' Not hiding like a puss and taking your shot.

    Yeah...say that to him:

    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.


    * Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

  29. #29
    Turtle Power!
    ReelBigFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hot A** Mississippi
    Posts
    608
    Rep Points
    1336612

    thats funny. yeah go ahead, make his day.

  30. #30
    Turtle Power!
    ReelBigFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hot A** Mississippi
    Posts
    608
    Rep Points
    1336612






    I would go back in time an stop Nostradamus from burning the other predictions that he made..I was watching History Channel and there was a thing on about him today.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
  2. Take a moment before you act!
    By Gena Marie in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:10 AM
  3. Moment Manipulation
    By CRASHMAN in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 10:24 AM
  4. Please take a moment to Remember
    By butterfly in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:09 AM
  5. Your highlight moment!
    By david in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->