• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blind Date Video

LMAO! Ok, I'm gonna have to finish watching this one when I leave work!! :funny:

Good Stuff P.T. :thumb:

I seen this. :lol: Funny shit!

holy shit!! :laugh:

OMG that was funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ................and your going to hell for posting that sh1t :eek2:

Tough Old Man said:
And of all people to send it to me my MOTHER
Yea.. she mentioned something about it last night:D ;)
Nahh.. but really thats some funny shit, ebaumsworld is like my 2nd home (next to im:thumb: )

Bump>>>>>>>>

:laugh:

This video is just wrong... I dont know whats worse, Propecia or the stripping/crossdressing announcer. :p

IML Gear Cream!
You know the sad thing about this video is that back in the day I had dates that were almost as weird as that. Hell, that ain't right I had some that were weirder than that. I forgot about the night I went out with a chick that looked exactly like John Denver. Here is a tip for all you young guys, if you have been doing psilocybin mushrooms, speed, drinking Jack Black like water, and smoking killer weed for a week don't date a celebrity look-alike cause you are going to be paranoid as hell, then you are going to be wondering if it really is the celebrity and that is when you are going to snap. It happens

Hell John was an ugly sucker anyways

Carpe Diem said:
You know the sad thing about this video is that back in the day I had dates that were almost as weird as that. Hell, that ain't right I had some that were weirder than that. I forgot about the night I went out with a chick that looked exactly like John Denver. Here is a tip for all you young guys, if you have been doing psilocybin mushrooms, speed, drinking Jack Black like water, and smoking killer weed for a week don't date a celebrity look-alike cause you are going to be paranoid as hell, then you are going to be wondering if it really is the celebrity and that is when you are going to snap. It happens

Back