• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nearly $6 a U.S. gallon to fill my car up now.

Nick+

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've not been out much in the last few weeks so havn't had much need to top up the tank.

Now I find Petrol/gas (98 RON unleaded) has gone up from ???1.12 a litre to ....... ???1.30 (within 2 weeks) that means it costs $ 5.92 a US gallon. Now in the USA I have heard you are complaining about $2-$2.50 a gallon????

My car has a 45litre/about 12 gallon tank , so it costs $70.34 to fill up. Shit hot.

Luckily it does 50mpg and would do more if I stuck to 50mph...........

:(

???1.30 is only around $2.50 (US).

:hmmm:

Whoops!
Hmmmmm! I cant say much let me sort this f----up !

Well many years ago I did fail algebra on all counts, but not adding up numbers-times have obviously changed.........

yep it would still cost to fill up a 45litre/11.88gallon tank $70

It's not just the exchange rate but the actual worth of the currency to the people. 1.30 Euro seems like 5.91 American Dollars.

maniclion said:
If it weren't for "Fear Tax" we'd be at about $1.80-90.

This may clear up the confusion. Venezuela owns their oil, look how much they pay for gas. http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/2005/05/gas_prices_from.html

Interesting....... I'm off to bed, or I'll really go crazy. Ought to work out the figures, do it tommorrow........

I drive a 1.1 litre petrol car, and when driving before I know what , the bloody thing is cruising at 70mph. So why bother with big engines??? (Just my opinion)

When I was in the US I heard that a 2 litre was regarded as a "small engine", that true?

Nick :shhh:

Nick+ said:
When I was in the US I heard that a 2 litre was regarded as a "small engine", that true?

Nick :shhh:
Yes

IML Gear Cream!
No one here has a 12g tank. Most are 22 and 30g.
It cost me $30 EOD to drive to work.

4 litres=1 gallon

1.30 Euro per liter=5.20 Euro per Gallon.

I remember the first time I went to Canada I thought I was getting a steal at $.96, then I realized it was per liter, sucked ass.

One time I filled up a truck for my friend from work, diesel+30 gallons=$80
I just about shit a brick. I have a 12-14 Gallon tank, but I have a 4cylinder accord

Just filled up today...

$2.279gal

22+ gallons = $50
(3x / 2weeks)

:barf:

Blood for Oil, my ass :mad:

I'm seriously considering going out and buying a Shadow 250 or something to tool back and forth to work on. Gas prices are just going insane!!

I put $22 in my Honda Civic over a week ago and still have a little less than 1/4 tank.

The Monkey Man said:
Just filled up today...

$2.279gal

22+ gallons = $50
(3x / 2weeks)

:barf:

Blood for Oil, my ass :mad:

wow i bet that really hurt its cost me $5.98/gal

cfs3 said:
Sorry, you used the word petrol so I assumed that you were British and using the pound.

I am British and I'm not using the pound.
:)

IML Gear Cream!
dg806 said:
No one here has a 12g tank. Most are 22 and 30g.
It cost me $30 EOD to drive to work.

my Audi has a 17g tank but I wish it were 22g. i'm sure if I drove like a normal person I would get more than 12 mpg.. :laugh:

so glad I can write off 100% of my gas expenses

Well if 1.30 Euro = $1.5780, Then the correct figure would be $1.5780 x 3.785 Lts would Equal $5.97 a U.S Gallon.

Dale Mabry said:
4 litres=1 gallon

1.30 Euro per liter=5.20 Euro per Gallon.

I remember the first time I went to Canada I thought I was getting a steal at $.96, then I realized it was per liter, sucked ass.

Back