• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

p.issed off

Edmorgan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i just weighed myself... and i now weigh 62.9kg.. i am annoyed becaues i have lost weight since last week..i weigh myself every 2 weeks btw here are my last 3 readings...
week 1: 62.3 kg
week3: 63.6 kg
week 5: 62.9 kg
:( is this normal and have you got any advice for me.. ity may be because my mum has not been to shops for a while so i may not been able to eat propely but this summer i am concentrating on eating soo much.. anyone got any advice.....

Could just be water weight....

Edmorgan said:
Hey guys i just weighed myself... and i now weigh 62.9kg.. i am annoyed becaues i have lost weight since last week..i weigh myself every 2 weeks btw here are my last 3 readings...
week 1: 62.3 kg
week3: 63.6 kg
week 5: 62.9 kg
:( is this normal and have you got any advice for me.. ity may be because my mum has not been to shops for a while so i may not been able to eat propely but this summer i am concentrating on eating soo much.. anyone got any advice.....
How tall are you? Also, you lost like .7 kilos, dont sweat it..

I would suggest going to the grocery store with your mom and buying up things that you want (Lean Beef, chicken, tuna, oatmeal, eggs, skim milk, salmon, etc..) just load up on that stuff and you can store some of it in the freezer so that you wont have to worry about not having food to your liking in the house.

i'm not so sure what the conversion is for kg to lbs, but i know that i have fluctuated from week to week like that. you need to look at your overall trend, not just strictly from week to week. also, BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE SAME SCALE!!!! not all scales weigh the same. i cannot believe how many people use a different scale every time they weigh.

I use the same scales everytime... i am 15 years old and 5'10 yeh this summer i am going to buy sooo much food and jus pack up food and train like crazy i need to gain AMAZING results of body mass anyone got any tips .
And yes i have read the 10 things which help you gain mass.

Yes eat fairly clean and like a pig

Edmorgan said:
I use the same scales everytime... i am 15 years old and 5'10 yeh this summer i am going to buy sooo much food and jus pack up food and train like crazy i need to gain AMAZING results of body mass anyone got any tips .
And yes i have read the 10 things which help you gain mass.

ANY advice on how to gain some serious mass in a 6 six week period

Edmorgan said:
ANY advice on how to gain some serious mass in a 6 six week period

post your program, and some details about yourself age, experience, height, weight etc.

to gain weight you need to eat. 138lbs is fuckin skinny, post up your daily diet. you gotta eat till your stuffed to the gills then rest 5 min and eat some more. trust me i'm an eater, but when i'm bulking i need to rest/pause some of my meals and i need a good 15-20 min after a meal to feel comfortable again.

I am 5'10 been doing this propely for about 2 months.. i have a pretty decent progam i cant be bovered to type it up again.. but its just the diet really any tips please jan.. i will post pics at the start of the summer then at the end of the summer.thankyou
plese help an average teenager be the best he can be... o and i am 15 16 in march i am going to set goals for the time when i am 16

IML Gear Cream!
Edmorgan said:
I am 5'10 been doing this propely for about 2 months.. i have a pretty decent progam i cant be bovered to type it up again.. but its just the diet really any tips please jan.. i will post pics at the start of the summer then at the end of the summer.thankyou
plese help an average teenager be the best he can be... o and i am 15 16 in march i am going to set goals for the time when i am 16

well i'll know that you have a sound program when i see it, till then noone knows what your doing in the gym. by the sounds of it your still pretty new to this stuff, so were i you i wouldn't assume that your program is good and just post it up.

as far as diet goes, its fairly simple. 6 meals a day, protein fat and carbs in each meal and eat till you feel like puking. from the sounds of it you are an ecto, so you'll probably need like 4k calories/day which is difficult but do-able. learn which foods are used for which macro's, get some whey, to make protein intake a little easier and start eating damnit! my favorite weight gaining meals are burgers :D

Sunday :
Chest and Triceps.
Incline Dumbell Press 4 sets
Chest Press 4 sets
Decline Bench Press 4 sets
Tricep Pushdown 4 set
Bent over tricep extensions 4 sets
Tuesday:
Legs.
Squats 4 sets
Leg Press:4 sets
Leg extension:4 sets
Leg Curl: 4 Sets
Seated Calf Press: 4 Sets
Wednesday:
Back and Biceps.
Lat Pull Down : 4 sets
Dumbell Bent Over row:4 Sets
Bent Over Row : 4 sets
Barbell CUrl: 4 sets
Dumbell Curls:4 sets
Reverse Barbell Curls:4 sets
Friday
Shoulders and Abs
Sit ups. 50,40,30,20,10
Shoulder Press: 4 sets.
Dumbell Upright ROW:4 sets.
Rear Lateral Rise: 4 Sets
All sets to failure.

That is his program. All you have to do is copy and paste, you don't need to type it out every time. Here is my revisions.

Sunday :
Chest and Triceps.
Db bench press 3 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets
Tricep Pushdown 2 set

Tuesday:
Legs.
Squats 5 sets
Leg Press:2sets
Leg Curl: 3 Sets

Wednesday:
Back and Biceps.
Lat Pull Down : 3 sets
Dumbell row:3 Sets
Dumbell Curls:2 sets

Friday
Shoulders and Abs
Sit ups. 50,40,30,20,10
All sets to failure.

I gained a whole heap of weight in 1 week once and then the week after i lost a bit of it, i think its to do with creatine and water weight

It might be the time you are weighing yourself too. I weigh myself in the morning after waking up, after using the bathroom, before eating. At the end of the day, I tend to weigh 6-8 pounds more.

the scale isnt the best way to gauge your progress....measurements and calipers and pictures is better

Ihateschool..etc erm thankyou is that the progam you recomend me then... now you have seen my progam can you help me

.7kg?!? I lost that much after a trip to the washroom. :lol:

Your 15 for Christ sakes, just eat and get some exercise, you'll grow, now go out and have some fun.

0.7 kg = 1.54 lbs. That could be numerous things as mentioned above, water retention, time of weigh in, different scales, when you last ate, etc. Humidity in the room where the scale is could also have an impact.

If you look at the 3 weeks posted, you are still net +0.6 kg which means you have gained. Good job. ;)

Edmorgan said:
Ihateschool..etc erm thankyou is that the progam you recomend me then... now you have seen my progam can you help me
I'm not sure what you just said. This is what I reccomend.

All sets until failure

Sunday :
Chest and Triceps.
Db bench press 3 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets
Tricep Pushdown 2 set

Tuesday:
Legs.
Squats 5 sets
Leg Press:2sets
Leg Curl: 3 Sets

Wednesday:
Back and Biceps.
Lat Pull Down : 3 sets
Dumbell row:3 Sets
Dumbell Curls:2 sets

Friday
Shoulders and Abs
Sit ups. 50,40,30,20,10

to build mass should i start of at my highest weight and do like 4-6 reps or just do my normal shit... wat are skull crushers.. are they wen u lie down and put the ez-bar over your head etc... thankyou btw i have started to eat loads today i went to sainsburys and bought soo much food like turkey chicken lean steak carbsetc also i am eating alot of foods i am jsut going to have a meal now then get to bed.

IML Gear Cream!
Edmorgan said:
to build mass should i start of at my highest weight and do like 4-6 reps or just do my normal shit... wat are skull crushers.. are they wen u lie down and put the ez-bar over your head etc
Do from 6-10 reps for all sets. Yes, that's a skull crusher.

Back