IronMag Research Chems

Going on vacation, can I take some?

Rep Points

Going on vacation, can I take some?

I am going on a plane to Texas, Corpus Christi... I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Can I take a couple amps on the plane with me or will that be as bad as getting caught with coca?
    Also, any place down on that side to cross the border and get more? If I did, I guess my next problem would be getting that home.. Never mind, I guess that answered my own question..

Quiller

Back from the dead

Rep Points

so you are wondering if it is a bad thing to get caught with a scheduled substance on an airplane?

IM lesbo extraordinaire

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    so you are wondering if it is a bad thing to get caught with a scheduled substance on an airplane?
    ROFL
    Life is what you make of it, not what it makes you...TAKE CHARGE!

http://www.boners.com/content/791433.1.jpg

Rep Points

No, just talking out loud. Wondering if anyone else has been in this predicament....

Rep Points

you could priority mail your junk there and back.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

More junk in yer tee-runk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    you could priority mail your junk there and back.
    Just put a lot of junk your trunk the night before....hehe....amps are not a problem. Can't be detected, oderless for dogs. Just stuff them in your suitcase in your bathroom stuff. Never had a prob with that.

If you are paranoid. Just scrape off the silk screen on the amps so there is no indication of what it is. It's glass! You know how much stuff you have in your bathroom stuff that is like that? Cologne for one.

Rep Points

I would mail it priority to where you are going....or you can scratch that idea and go down to mexico once a week and get what you need....shoot it there and then come back across....so worries about bringing it back since its already in ya.

Rep Points

I wish I lived a little closer to the border. I hate you guys!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quiller
    I am going on a plane to Texas, Corpus Christi... I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Can I take a couple amps on the plane with me or will that be as bad as getting caught with coca?
    Also, any place down on that side to cross the border and get more? If I did, I guess my next problem would be getting that home.. Never mind, I guess that answered my own question..

Quiller
    Been there done that ( don't ever put it in your luggage put the bottle or amps in your underpants)......on the off chance they strip search you I doubt they will give a sh1t about 3 or 4 cc of unmarked steroids...as a matter of fact I know several people caught with 2 or 3 10cc bottles crossing the boarder....all they did was take them and put the guys on a list...if they get caught again then they might be in the sh1t.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

glass amps should be just fine if they are hidden in your undies... just make sure they wont break cause that would suck...i wouldnt hide it in my lugggage especially with all the searches going on these days... the odds of them stripping you are miniscule

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Leave the couple at home, when you get to CC buy some more across the border. While you're there pick up some pills and a big bag of skittles. Empty the bag and fill it with pills and then top with skittles. As you're crossing the border have a fountain soda with the amps in a baggy buried under the ice and the candy in hand and take some skittles out and pop them in your mouth as they search your vehicle you'll be standing on the side with drugs in hand.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just carry the amps on your person. You'll be fine.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tell them you are diabetic -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion
    Leave the couple at home, when you get to CC buy some more across the border. While you're there pick up some pills and a big bag of skittles. Empty the bag and fill it with pills and then top with skittles. As you're crossing the border have a fountain soda with the amps in a baggy buried under the ice and the candy in hand and take some skittles out and pop them in your mouth as they search your vehicle you'll be standing on the side with drugs in hand.
    If its the Mexican boarder that is a bad idea. They look for that shit....Their was all kinds of stuff like that you could buy....coke, 7-up ect with false bottoms, even oil cans and other products.......it worked well until about 2 years ago when the cops got wise to it......the last place they look is in your underpants....unless you stuff it ....and the metal rim on the bottles wont set off the metal detector.....
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com