constipation help...

Rep Points

constipation help...

Hello people

I have a big problem with constipation.....

My protein consisits of carbs in the morning before exercise, some after exercise, and high protein during the afternoon and evening.

I drink around 6-7 liters of water(lots of it) . My morning breakfast now is 60-70 grams (oats mixed with oat bran + 10 grams of psyllium husk ). And yet....still constipated.

My sodium is extremely low in my diet. Does this matter?

I suspected that this was caused by the multivitamin tablets. But I tried and nothing changed. Then i suspected it should be the the extremely low fat diet. But then i added lots of fish and flaxseed oil.but nothing.

I need help, advices,any useful supplements?

Rep Points

digestive enzymes, docusate sodium, fiber supplement, lots of green veggies, limited caffeine. those things should help.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

prune juice.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

LOL

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    LOL

hahaha, the only reason I put that there was to see your response.

I think it tastes pretty good though.

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."

Rep Points

I should have known

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I should have known

what shuold you have knowen?

1) that I put that there to get a response from you?

or

2) that I like the taste of prune juice?

Rep Points

(A) lol

Rep Points

Have some yogurt, the enzymes naturally present in yogurt are very beneficial for the absorbtion of protein in the digestive tract as well as overall digestive health

Rep Points

docusate sodium.....You can buy this at costco. Comes in a two pack and very cheap. Will help a lot.

O also don't get it. You get most of your protein source from carbs. What you eating pinto beans?

Rep Points

i bet your overtrained and underfed

Rep Points

Shit Pat I hear you mix on the weekends prune juice and beer. What a waste of prune juice.

Just one more thing. If it takes a super mod to banned someone, what the fuck good are you. ..Oh I now get it??????????????? to help us!...Got any pull on this board?.....I plan on applying for a mod position in the comong years
    PT

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk
    what shuold you have knowen?

1) that I put that there to get a response from you?

or

2) that I like the taste of prune juice?

Rep Points

restlessness is a symptom of overtraining and stress from dieting on your body

Rep Points

put your buns in warm water,it can cure your constipation.

Rep Points

This stuff works, take before bedtime:
    http://www.vitamins.com/pages/file.a...E&PID=514&np=1

Try taking whole or organic oats, refined oats can cause constipation. if the water you taking distilled change to another type. If you eat too fast and do not rest when finishing a meal this can cause problems for many people.

simpsom

Rep Points

it´s becuase so much IRON, on the diet. to u need add much fiber from vegetable.

Alley-oop!

Rep Points

Prune juice, and chewing exlax gum will cure the problem. Be sure to buy a large cork though.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sicko
    My protein consisits of carbs in the morning before exercise
    What is this new carbfied protein?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vieope
    What is this new carbfied protein?
    New stuff I guess.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Will it whiten my teeth like Carbomide Peroxide?

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Take two Senna capsules and two tablespoons of Psyllium husk in the morning with a lot of water and/or juice. Frink LOTS of water throughout the day. I have also been taking Benefiber a couple times per day. Drink more water than you have been and give it time, you will get back to normal.
    I'm 33 years old, 5'-10", and 169lb - I'm fairly lean and have an athletic shape. My goal is to cut down to 164lb in six weeks, w/o sacrificing muscle mass. HELP!!

Rep Points

Take two Senna capsules and two tablespoons of Psyllium husk in the morning with a lot of water and/or juice. Frink LOTS of water throughout the day. I have also been taking Benefiber a couple times per day. Drink more water than you have been and give it time, you will get back to normal.
    I'm 33 years old, 5'-10", and 169lb - I'm fairly lean and have an athletic shape. My goal is to cut down to 164lb in six weeks, w/o sacrificing muscle mass. HELP!!