Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


deca/dianabol cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    deca/dianabol cycle






    Hi guys, im new to this forum. And ive got a question for you straight away. Im starting a deca and dianabol cycle next week with some sus too.

    I know to keep my gains and for my natural tes to go back to normal im going to need to use clomid or nolvedex. but after my 8 weeks im going to do, how long after my cycle will i need to start and for how long?

    Another question is, if i begin to get 'bitch tits' i know i'l need to use clomid or nolvedex for it to go away, and to keep it away- carry on for a few days more. But can i still carry on with my injections during this happening??

    Advice would be much appreciated

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    baja calif, Mexico
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Points
    10

    Advice would be much appreciated

    You need to do more research. Clomid for bitch tits?

    No one here is going to help you until you do your part of research. It's obvious that you haven't.
    Your going to need to inform us of your stat's.
    1) Age
    2) How long you have been training
    3) height
    4) weight

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    Advice would be much appreciated

    You need to do more research. Clomid for bitch tits?

    No one here is going to help you until you do your part of research. It's obvious that you haven't.
    Your going to need to inform us of your stat's.
    1) Age
    2) How long you have been training
    3) height
    4) weight
    This site really needs to have the Anabolic section restricted to 21 and over....and they must have proof of age.....
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  4. #4
    Registered User
    19-chief's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    south eastern us
    Posts
    854
    Rep Points
    1372999

    put your cycle off for a while longer. wait until you've got a good grasp of what's going on with chemicals and your body. please, we just want you to be safe. if you go hurt yourself, you'll end up making everyone in the game look bad.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    19-chief's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    south eastern us
    Posts
    854
    Rep Points
    1372999

    i'm not trying to flame you but the thread title says it all, my man.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    3426236

    start nolvadex for pct 3 weeks after your last shot of sust/deca, and run for 4 weeks

    as the guys above have said, you really need to provide us with more info if you want to get better responses from the board

  7. #7
    Registered User
    musclepump's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America! Fuck yeah!
    Posts
    6,671
    Rep Points
    7076325

    d you must have missed the part where people say to not help someone
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.


  8. #8
    this pic is not real
    BiggerNstronger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ks
    Posts
    482
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    i'm not trying to flame you but the thread title says it all, my man.
    Exactly! Thats the main reason i clicked on this thread...."oh man, what do we have going on now?" Do your homework BEFORE you even THINK about taking ANYTHING, let alone AAS.
    Bigger and Stronger and Leaner and Meaner!

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    28 years old
    6 foot 1
    165 lbs hard as rock
    can bench 205lbs
    working out for 3 years but been slacking last few months otherwise id bench more

    got deca and dbols on way, i wanted something with least side effects, cuz my hair gettin thin already and dont wanna lose it yet, or else i woulda went with test e and deca. i new to this shit... trying to do my reasearch, sometime its easier to just ask then figure it out on ur own then fuck up ur body cuz u dont understand, but hey..


    so here what i thinkin

    week 1 deca 300 dbol 30
    week 2 deca 300 dbol 30
    week 3 deca 300 dbol 30
    week 4 deca 300 dbol 30
    week 5 -7 deca 300 - -
    week 8 deca 300 week 8 peeps start havin hard on problems dont know if its common or if people are just over paranoid.
    week 9 deca 300 what else?
    week 10 deca 300 what else?
    wanna make sure my hormone leves are good and side effects down, so clomid few weeks after cycle? any suggestions to this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Look i been slim my whole life, dont regret it cuz it made me who i am today, i had to fight my way through life cuz of my size and even with my size kicked alot of ass on the way, surprised alot of people. Now its time for my next chapter of my life, gettin huge, gettin the rest the ladies and gettin some mother fuckin respect off the hop, not after i pound the bigger guys head in. lol im goin off... anyway maybe just a full list of what ill need to keep it simple and ill figure out the rest. just so i can put order in on rest of stuff.

    i got: deca
    dbol
    ?
    ?
    ?

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

    DONT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    you gonna kill your testo natural production like that...

    always , the best advice , is to put some testo to run with AA....


    deca+ dian+ TESTO

    TESTO IS THE MAIN THING...

    You ca do like that

    1-8 cipio 500-800mg ew
    1-6 diana 80mg ed
    3-9 deca 400-600mg ew

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    I choose cipionate cause this ester is for bulk..while enantate is for cutt.

  12. #12
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesne View Post
    I choose cipionate cause this ester is for bulk..while enantate is for cutt.
    What?

    The cypionate and enanthate esters are almost IDENTICAL.

    Most people use the propionate ester for cutting..

    ---

    Let me reiterate though.. The ESTER, or even the COMPOUND, is not what cuts or bulks you. Your diet/training is.

    Hell, I have a buddy who runs deca EVERY cycle. Cut OR bulk. I know others who bulk on primo.

    ^May not be the most effective ways, but it just goes to prove that DIET is what determines a cycle either bulk or cut..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    What?

    The cypionate and enanthate esters are almost IDENTICAL.

    Most people use the propionate ester for cutting..

    ---

    Let me reiterate though.. The ESTER, or even the COMPOUND, is not what cuts or bulks you. Your diet/training is.

    Hell, I have a buddy who runs deca EVERY cycle. Cut OR bulk. I know others who bulk on primo.

    ^May not be the most effective ways, but it just goes to prove that DIET is what determines a cycle either bulk or cut..

    the diet is the main thing like i said before..
    whats the purpose to use deca to cutt???
    every drug has a purpose...
    and i repeat againcipionato is best if you make a builk cycle.
    the same for enan, is best use if you put in a cutt cycle.

    This can asure you, i have 105,5kg with my 171cm height..and i afirm to you, cipio is bet for builking and enan is best for cutting...

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,056
    Rep Points
    499079894

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesne View Post
    the diet is the main thing like i said before..
    whats the purpose to use deca to cutt???
    every drug has a purpose...
    and i repeat againcipionato is best if you make a builk cycle.
    the same for enan, is best use if you put in a cutt cycle.

    This can asure you, i have 105,5kg with my 171cm height..and i afirm to you, cipio is bet for builking and enan is best for cutting...
    The only difference between Test C and Test E is test C is made here and Test E is made in Europe. Cutting is mostly about diet. If you are looking for a cutting drug, try Tren with your Test.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    The only difference between Test C and Test E is test C is made here and Test E is made in Europe. Cutting is mostly about diet. If you are looking for a cutting drug, try Tren with your Test.
    so, you are saying that all the hal lifes of the testos are the same?? what changes here is where its been made??

    What is gonna change on your goal, is the diet..of course, this is basics.
    But there are drugs that with a propoer diet can get to the goal fast and better..
    so, you are on a diet to cutt, and are taking deca(that reatins a lot water)..so whats the point???

    I desagree with that...maybe you can say the brands...is where their from..ciclo6, enantest...is the same, all is the enantate of testo..there is no difference, only in the name..but the ester for sure has diffrence each other...

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    i say the basics for my cycle, i choose the testo. and depends on what goal i want to reach. i put the right drugs on my cycle...simple as that.
    im not saying that the enan by itself will cutt, or cipio by it sel wil builk....all i am saying isthe testo is basic on a cycle..and plus a lot of things..but im kind lazy right now to write..lol

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,056
    Rep Points
    499079894

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesne View Post
    so, you are saying that all the hal lifes of the testos are the same?? what changes here is where its been made??

    What is gonna change on your goal, is the diet..of course, this is basics.
    But there are drugs that with a propoer diet can get to the goal fast and better..
    so, you are on a diet to cutt, and are taking deca(that reatins a lot water)..so whats the point???

    I desagree with that...maybe you can say the brands...is where their from..ciclo6, enantest...is the same, all is the enantate of testo..there is no difference, only in the name..but the ester for sure has diffrence each other...
    Test E and C are both long acting esters. You can cut with deca if you take an A/I to counteract the water weight. You really need to do some research my man. You can disagree all you want, but you are still wrong. You can cut or bulk with most anything depending on your diet and ancillaries.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Test E and C are both long acting esters. You can cut with deca if you take an A/I to counteract the water weight. You really need to do some research my man. You can disagree all you want, but you are still wrong. You can cut or bulk with most anything depending on your diet and ancillaries.
    not want to argue brow..just saying my point.
    and that ididnt know..
    a/i, what its mean? maybe is a englishh term and i dont understand..

  19. #19
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053

    AI = Aromatase Inhibitor (Arimidex, Aromasin, Letro)
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    do you think so?
    here is my new cycle
    1-1 Fenil proprionate test "FRONT LOAD" 1gr
    1-9 Fenil proprionate Test 600mg EW
    1-6 Primobolan 80mg ED
    3-8 Trenbolone aceta. 75mg EOD
    3-8 Stan 100mg EOD
    7-10 Masteron 200mg EOD
    1-16 GH 4ui ED


    what guys do you think?
    ahh ok.
    hey, anyone knows SARMS s4..how it works

  21. #21
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053

    Why so confusing?

    Drop the primo.

    Start the tren ace and run it weeks 1-6 instead.

    Is the mast with a prop ester or enanth ester? Why are you running it a week PAST the test? Why not start it week 1 too?

    100mg winny is a lot. My sweet spot is 75-80mg.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Why so confusing?

    Drop the primo.

    Start the tren ace and run it weeks 1-6 instead.

    Is the mast with a prop ester or enanth ester? Why are you running it a week PAST the test? Why not start it week 1 too?

    100mg winny is a lot. My sweet spot is 75-80mg.
    i am respecting th e half life...
    the primo i take 80mg, cause is oral, and not all the 80mg will arrive in my liver active...
    Is a propi.
    i respect the hl of the winny..50 is ed cause is 24 hours it HL...and i dont want to make everyday..so i put 100ml.

  23. #23
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053

    Lol. Just because you double your dosage of winny, it will not extend the half-life. No matter what dosage you take, you must take it ED. Actually 2-3x/day is the MOST efficient.

    Well, you didn't put test enanth in your post. If you are running enanth, why no run it an extra week or two (10-12 total)?
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    40
    Rep Points
    47826

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Lol. Just because you double your dosage of winny, it will not extend the half-life. No matter what dosage you take, you must take it ED. Actually 2-3x/day is the MOST efficient.

    Well, you didn't put test enanth in your post. If you are running enanth, why no run it an extra week or two (10-12 total)?
    yes mate, cause i bought first the fenil proprionate testo. Later after that i change my cycle, so there is no much what i can do!


    lol, how can you do 2-3x/day!! my winny is not oral ok!! hahaha

  25. #25
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,313
    Rep Points
    925619228

    ultimately the diet determines if one is cutting or bulking not the types of anabolics or androgens being used.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  26. #26
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesne View Post
    ... lol, how can you do 2-3x/day!! my winny is not oral ok!! hahaha
    Okay, well once again you didn't specify.. I thought it was..

    Most of your posts, mainly about your cycle, are very vague..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,056
    Rep Points
    499079894

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    ultimately the diet determines if one is cutting or bulking not the types of anabolics or androgens being used.
    There it is!

  28. #28
    Registered User
    nd2bhge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    1718455

    hate to flame, but this thread is almost spam!!!

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,056
    Rep Points
    499079894

    Agreed

  30. #30
    Pin2win


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    757
    Rep Points
    4572053






    Quote Originally Posted by nd2bhge View Post
    hate to flame, but this thread is almost spam!!!
    No, you're right.

    It almost is.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Similar Threads

  1. Deca and Dianabol
    By socalathlete in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 04:51 PM
  2. starting a cycle dianabol+deca 200
    By ufc69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. Deca and Dianabol first time Cycle
    By eubanks5 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 11:01 PM
  4. Questions on Deca and Dianabol
    By Smacthatass2 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:49 AM
  5. How to take Dianabol + Deca
    By MELNYAS in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 10:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->