IronMag Research Chems

jugs. no, not that kind!

Rep Points

jugs. no, not that kind!

i recently pm'd a good bro (LAM!!!) here on the board but it seems his box doesn't get checked often enough, so, i will pose this this question for all:
    i'm certainly not ready to homebrew but i am ready buy jugs. if i do so, what will i need to do to break them down into multi-use vials? should i get 10's or 20's? where i can get said supplies? (i mean, shit, i don't even know if m-u vials come capped or if i'm gonna need a crimper or what.) if i transfer 50-100ml's, do i need to get a filter or am i gonna have to bake it? sorry for all the questions but if anyone has some answers, that would rock!
    thanks,

MODS: if this in any way is in violation of the TOS, please remove.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

www.universalkits.com
    www.gearboxinc.com
    Buy the sealed sterile vials if you want to transfer.
    Buy a few whatmans and some vent pins and a couple 10ml syringes.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

thank you. obviously it will be UG stuff. you're saying i should filter and bake to be safe, right? as oppossed to assuming it's sterility and just transferring.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I would just filter if it was me. Depending on the BA content, you should be fine.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.