NapsGear.net

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


2 new pics

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2 new pics

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Rocky_B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    446
    Rep Points
    10

    2 new pics






    Posted 2 new pics of back and traps, any comments welcome
    IMA BEAST

  2. #2
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    good job dude, keep up the good work!!!

  3. #3
    Barbell Ninja
    TheCurse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dago
    Posts
    786
    Rep Points
    1499192

    well, rocky, my first response is ... get a tan my man. chicks dig it. and it makes you look bigger
    Still Alive.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    879480

    your looking good rocky, how long have you been training for?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Rocky_B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    446
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurse
    well, rocky, my first response is ... get a tan my man. chicks dig it. and it makes you look bigger
    I know, I seriously need one .. I gotta spend some more time in the sun, you aren't the first to say I need a tan
    IMA BEAST

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Rocky_B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    446
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by WATTS
    your looking good rocky, how long have you been training for?
    Been training for about a year, but only really started to train hard and eat right in the last few months.
    IMA BEAST

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    879480

    keep up the healthy eating and training hard and you'll make great gains....your looking good so keep it up.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Rocky_B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    446
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by WATTS
    keep up the healthy eating and training hard and you'll make great gains....your looking good so keep it up.
    thanks
    IMA BEAST

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_B
    I know, I seriously need one .. I gotta spend some more time in the sun, you aren't the first to say I need a tan
    Look good bro....good delts and traps.
    Skip the tan.....in 30 years you will still look young if you stay out of the sun now..
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  10. #10
    Playboy Millionaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    DICE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In my girlfriend.
    Posts
    664
    Rep Points
    35064

    In 30 years hell be married and it wont matter that he looks young, get tanned and grab some ass while you can.
    WWW. ANABOLICSOCIETY.NET

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpump
    In 30 years hell be married and it wont matter that he looks young, get tanned and grab some ass while you can.
    You're only 28.........in 10 or 15 years you will care how you look......don't you care how you look now.


    Plus women don't love a tan......they love: money, fame and power....don't you know that yet?
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  12. #12
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862






    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    You're only 28.........in 10 or 15 years you will care how you look......don't you care how you look now.


    Plus women don't love a tan......they love: money, fame and power....don't you know that yet?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:49 AM
  2. BB pics with women, and old school pics
    By GFR in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:34 PM
  3. First set of me pics
    By sgtneo in forum Training
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 08:20 AM
  4. before and after pics???
    By wannagetbig2001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->