• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 new pics

Rocky_B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Posted 2 new pics of back and traps, any comments welcome :tomato:

well, rocky, my first response is ... get a tan my man. chicks dig it. and it makes you look bigger :thumb:

your looking good rocky, how long have you been training for?

TheCurse said:
well, rocky, my first response is ... get a tan my man. chicks dig it. and it makes you look bigger :thumb:
I know, I seriously need one :cry:.. I gotta spend some more time in the sun, you aren't the first to say I need a tan :(

WATTS said:
your looking good rocky, how long have you been training for?
Been training for about a year, but only really started to train hard and eat right in the last few months.

keep up the healthy eating and training hard and you'll make great gains....your looking good so keep it up.

WATTS said:
keep up the healthy eating and training hard and you'll make great gains....your looking good so keep it up.

Rocky_B said:
I know, I seriously need one :cry:.. I gotta spend some more time in the sun, you aren't the first to say I need a tan :(
Look good bro....good delts and traps.
Skip the tan.....in 30 years you will still look young if you stay out of the sun now.. :thumb:

In 30 years hell be married and it wont matter that he looks young, get tanned and grab some ass while you can.

IML Gear Cream!
19inchpump said:
In 30 years hell be married and it wont matter that he looks young, get tanned and grab some ass while you can.
You're only 28.........in 10 or 15 years you will care how you look......don't you care how you look now. ;)

Plus women don't love a tan......they love: money, fame and power....don't you know that yet?

ForemanRules said:
You're only 28.........in 10 or 15 years you will care how you look......don't you care how you look now. ;)

Plus women don't love a tan......they love: money, fame and power....don't you know that yet?

:D

Back