• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lethargy from ketotifen

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so far the only sides i've got from clen have been the shakes about an hour after my dose and they tend to last for an hour or so, but today i took 2mg of keto with my dose first thing, and i couldn't keep my eyes open, i went to bed to lay down, and i fell straight back to sleep for 3 hours, i kept trying to get up but couldn't, finally i did managed to get out of bed and i've felt tired all day long, i can only think it is the ketotifen which is causing this? as the clen hasn't been making me lethargic at all, also maybe the fact i've dropped carbs over the past few days, can i take eph whilst on clen to help with the lethargy?

that is why I suggest doing research with taurin+clen and not adding ketotifen to the mix - a lot of research react different to the ketotifen addition

AG
www.ag-guys.com

young d said:
so far the only sides i've got from clen have been the shakes about an hour after my dose and they tend to last for an hour or so, but today i took 2mg of keto with my dose first thing, and i couldn't keep my eyes open, i went to bed to lay down, and i fell straight back to sleep for 3 hours, i kept trying to get up but couldn't, finally i did managed to get out of bed and i've felt tired all day long, i can only think it is the ketotifen which is causing this? as the clen hasn't been making me lethargic at all, also maybe the fact i've dropped carbs over the past few days, can i take eph whilst on clen to help with the lethargy?

take you clen & keto before bed...clen has a very long half-life (roughly 36 hours) so the time of the day that you take it is irrelevant on how it effects lipolysis

Back