• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

biceps: (short head and long head) triceps: (lateral head,long head and medial head)

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some exercises to work them?

you want to grow 2.5 inches taller in a month? good luck.

Last edited:
Judging by your stats, you are probably a beginner. You need to be doing heavy compound pulling and pushing movements. For the pushing movements (Which will work your triceps) I suggest flat pressing, overhead pressing, and dips. For the pulling movements (Which will work your biceps), I suggest rows and pullups/chinups. Honestly, that's all you really need if you adhere to the principle of progressive resistance.

CowPimp said:
Judging by your stats, you are probably a beginner. You need to be doing heavy compound pulling and pushing movements. For the pushing movements (Which will work your triceps) I suggest flat pressing, overhead pressing, and dips. For the pulling movements (Which will work your biceps), I suggest rows and pullups/chinups. Honestly, that's all you really need if you adhere to the principle of progressive resistance.

yep. most of the olympic gymnists (who have crazy arms) do a routine based on pullups and dips. try doing your pullups with tempo of 8 seconds negative, 0 pause, 4 seconds positive, 0 pause.

Back