• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Space shuttle commander

bandaidwoman

inadvertant tree hugger
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The space shuttle has been in the news and I was surprised to find out this is the first time a female has been shuttle commander. She is a mother of two and started from very humble beginnings (at a local community college) and worked her way up to Associate Prof at the Air Force academy. I think it's neat. It's interesting the news doesn't make too much of a big deal about it, which is fine with me. I have not seen Butterfly in a while , but if I remember she works for NASA.

bandaidwoman said:
The space shuttle has been in the news and I was surprised to find out this is the first time a female has been shuttle commander. She is a mother of two and started from very humble beginnings (at a local community college) and worked her way up to Associate Prof at the Air Force academy. I think it's neat. It's interesting the news doesn't make too much of a big deal about it, which is fine with me. I have not seen Butterfly in a while , but if I remember she works for NASA.
Wow, she's doing all that plus doing all the cookin and cleanin on the trip.:thumb: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

figures a women was driving and wrecked the ship on take off. ;)

:laugh:

Haha, BAW is going to regulate on you two :p

Good to hear that NASA is letting both sexes carry out the different positions though. :thumb:

P-funk said:
figures a women was driving and wrecked the ship on take off. ;)

You know, it's just not as much fun when you're just outright asking for a whoopin' ! :D

Carpe Diem said:
Wow, she's doing all that plus doing all the cookin and cleanin on the trip.:thumb: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just got the latest update, I see she is doing a good job :thumb:
attachment.php

Maybe I'm just tuned into a different news frequency (that and my career is in the aeronautical industry) but the news here made a pretty big mention about Eileen Collins being the first female shuttle commander. Another female astronaut (Pam Melroy) is a top candidate for the commanders' seat in any future mission (providing NASA lifts the halt on all future missions.

Eileen is an outstanding member of the aerospace community and has every right to be proud, yet, if you ever have a chance to talk to her, she's quite humble. We should all be proud of her accomplishment and her representation of our space program.

applause.gif

Witmaster said:
Maybe I'm just tuned into a different news frequency (that and my career is in the aeronautical industry) but the news here made a pretty big mention about Eileen Collins being the first female shuttle commander. Another female astronaut (Pam Melroy) is a top candidate for the commanders' seat in any future mission (providing NASA lifts the halt on all future missions.

Eileen is an outstanding member of the aerospace community and has every right to be proud, yet, if you ever have a chance to talk to her, she's quite humble. We should all be proud of her accomplishment and her representation of our space program.
Hej Wit, what do you do in the aeronautical industry then?

IML Gear Cream!
bandaidwoman said:
You know, it's just not as much fun when you're just outright asking for a whoopin' ! :D

Back