• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gearing up

19-chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
for my next cycle. just wanted to think "aloud" (that one's for you musclepump :thumb: ) your opinions, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by young d
"sup chief, yeah sounds like you're in a similar situation to me, to run deca or not to run deca i think i'll either go with 300mg of deca for 10 weeks (with 500mg test for 12), or maybe instead of the deca run tren, as i don't stop hearing good stuff about it, decisions decisions... "

yes, we are very much in the same situation. i want to get my plan set and act on it for october 1. here's what i'm thinking:

option #1
(1-11) 300mg Test Cyp E4D ~~~~~>525/wk
(3-10) 70mg Tren Ace EOD ~~~~~>245/wk
(3-10) 250-500iu HCG E5D

option #2
(1-8) 150mg Test Prop EOD ~~~~~>525/wk
(1-8) 100mg NPP EOD ~~~~~>350/wk
(1-8) 250-500iu HCG E5D

or option #3
(1-11) 250mg Test Cyp E3.5D ~~~~~>500/wk
(1-10) 150-200mg Deca E3.5D ~~~~~>300-400/wk
(3-10) 250-500iu HCG E5D

PCT for each would be Nolva plus a cortisol blocker like 7-OXO and maybe some Tribulis.

no one?
lame as aids.

I'd avoid Deca/Tren and the whole progesterone thing that comes with them.

Did you have any issues in your first cycle? BP? Gyno?

Honestly I think you could still gain quite a bit from just 500-600mg of testosterone/wk. If you must stack, I'd use Equipoise. Your HCG protocol looks good. You can also look into phosphatidylserine as a cortisol blocker in PCT. Good luck.

I would go with the Prop/NPP combo. Nandrolone, in general, is very attractive for good bulking gains, but Decanoate stays active in your system for far too long after you last injection and suppresses your HPTA for a couple of months or so after the injection. I am planning on using TestE/NPP/Dbol for my bulking cycle at the turn of the year. I will be going with EOD or E3D injections. My journal for planning is ongoing over at ConversionBoard.

thanks guys. i think i'm gonna order some npp and eq. i've got plenty of long estered test so i'm good on that front... as long as i'm stocked, i'll figured out which ones will enter my system when the time comes. i liked the idea of t-cyp and npp or t-cyp and tren ace.
:D

19-chief said:
or option #3
(1-11) 250mg Test Cyp E3.5D ~~~~~>500/wk
(1-10) 150-200mg Deca E3.5D ~~~~~>300-400/wk
(3-10) 250-500iu HCG E5D
i'm leaning towards this myself right now, or maybe just another test only

i've also thought about NPP instead of the deca, if so i'll shoot 100mg EOD from weeks 5-10, by that time the test should have kicked in as i wouldn't want that much nandrolone in my system with no additional test

do people think that 4 weeks of the phenylpropinate ester will comparable gains to 8 weeks of the decanoate ester? (due to the fact that deca can sometimes take a month to fully get going)

i might do that, get the NPP on hand, then if i want to run it i can, if not i can always save it for later

well, i didn't get any npp. just an ass-load of eq and some more t-enan. so now i've got t-cyp, t-enan, eq, and deca... oh and a vial of t-100 (a 25/75 blend of esterless and t-prop.) like you said, "decisions, decisions..."

must be nice to have options. :)

I would go with 75mg EOD with the NPP if this is only your 2nd cycle, young d. I would also run it longer than 4 weeks, unless you are planning on only going 8weeks total and waiting for TestE to kick in before you start the NPP.

Purdue Power said:
I would go with 75mg EOD with the NPP if this is only your 2nd cycle, young d. I would also run it longer than 4 weeks, unless you are planning on only going 8weeks total and waiting for TestE to kick in before you start the NPP.
so instead of the deca at 300mg/wk from weeks 1-8, i could run the NPP at 75mg/eod from weeks 5-10 (6 weeks), then i'd finish both the test enan and NPP on week 10, then start pct 2 weeks later, so i'd have 4 weeks of dbol and test, then 6 weeks of test and nandrolone, that look like a good bulker to you guys?

IML Gear Cream!
you'll grow from that alright... you gonna run all those ancillaries as well? are you gonna run HCG along side the npp?

I am going to start my NPP from the beginning. I have been told that the dbol will compensate for the aromatization from the NPP so as not to get "deca dick". I am going to stay away from the ancillaries for as long as possible and just use a transdermal Letro/Aromasin/DHT combo applied on and around the nipples to prevent gyno. I want the estrogen to still be in my system to maximize anabolic activity.

yeah but you are running test prop aren't you PP?

i was planning on running the proviron and adex/nolva on my cycle, however i'm swaying to running either the proviron OR the adex as i feel both might be overkill, i don't want to lower E too much for the reasons PP mentioned, so looking like either the proviron or the adex and keeping nolva on hand

my bad! yeah i'll be running hcg @ 250iu every 3-4 days throughout the cycle (week 3 to PCT)

cool. that's what i thought. i mean, that's why i went with the Test/EQ again... scared of that nandro suppression. i'm still going to go with 250-500iu HCG E5D.

Back