• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just bought ON's 100% Whey Protein(double rich chocolate)???

sonnysux

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought ON's 100% Whey Protein(double rich chocolate) 2 lb for $14.99....they had ON's Pro plex or something like that(I think it had more protein) but it was double the price...is that shit better or what?.....
...I also bought GNC Mega Men vitamins....are they good?

ON's Pro complex is a blended protein it takes longer to digest. Mega Men vitamins are alright you can get the same thing for alot cheaper but they are good never the less.

plus anything from ON tastes goooood :lick:

Pro Complex is one of the purest and highest rated proteins on the market right now. Has enough BCAAs in it that you dont have to supplement them!

ChrisROCK said:
Pro Complex is one of the purest and highest rated proteins on the market right now. Has enough BCAAs in it that you dont have to supplement them!

so your saying its better then the one I bought?....and what are BCAAs?

sonnysux said:
so your saying its better then the one I bought?....and what are BCAAs?
Pro Complex is AWESOME. I just can't afford it.

BCAA's are Branched Chain Amino Acids. Building blocks of proteins, especially important when on a calorie deficient diet.

BCAA are the most critical of all aminos. Whether on a calorie deficient diet or not. If your goal is to build muscle, you should be getting BCAAs somewhere....be it via a whey protein like Pro Complex, or as a stand alone supplement.

so is it better than the one I bought?.....so next time I could buy the pro complex instead of the one I bought.

ON's 100% Whey is very good, and really affordable, Pro Complex is good also, just it costs a lil' bit more. It has more protein per serving than ON 100% Whey, dissolves easily, even though I think the main difference is the egg protein and that's it.

IML Gear Cream!
I, well I should say my brother, has Pro Complex 100% Whey Protein, vanilla flavored, and it works great for him. It tastes yummy too. :)

SkinnyMinny said:
I, well I should say my brother, has Pro Complex 100% Whey Protein, vanilla flavored, and it works great for him. It tastes yummy too. :)

Those are two separate products by ON.

just sayin

so is it worth buying the more expensive one or no?

I use both 100% Whey and Pro Complex and just about no other protein sups.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Pro Complex. Very low in sugar, high in BCAAs, tastes good. hell yes it is worth it.

Back