• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where should the new Grand Theft Auto take place?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dallas would be a great place since it has the highest crime rate with population over 1 million. Moscow wouldnt be bad either.

Phoenix, or may be Rome. ;)

France, London, Hong Kong, or Tokyo.

Yea... Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo Grand Tour

I think Tokyo would be good as well. Gotta step outside and go International. The US isnt the only place with crime and car thefts :p

Rome would be cool, there are some crazy ass streets over there. Imagine taking your stolen Lambo down the Spanish Steps :D

Cudahy, Wisconsin...most bars/taverns per capita in the world and my home town. Boy the stories I could tell....if I could remember.

Ranma said:
France, London, Hong Kong, or Tokyo.
Why the F*CK would you do it France or London.
But if they chose great Britain then yes that would be great!
you know join the IRA, get some guns, and take over the place.
but I think Japan is the biggest one for this because also the fact that it's four diff. islands, and they like that shit like that, and it's very diff, you could go to temple's and shit train some Aikido shit or som. and then take it to the big cities. :thumb:

Amsterdam!!!!

Cowbell said:
Amsterdam!!!!
Now that's the first good idea I have heard. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
It should be New Yuk, New Yuk or Vegas.

Plus, everybody knows that Japan got a crazy drifting scene...

You could do the regular GTA thing, then maybe use the cars in drift races and what not and earn money that way. Would be a sweet side game.

Or you could do Amsterdam and let the game and imagination run wild. It is a beautiful place, tons on "illegal" stuff happening, lots of money.....come on, it screams GTA! And besides, the London crap has already been done and I really am getting sick of the whole triad thing anyway. No more thug gangbanger crap either.

I wish Rockstar would do a Mafia Hitman game or political assassin like the Jackal or something.

Or a vigilante justice game like Death Wish with Charles Bronson.

IML Gear Cream!
THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Why the F*CK would you do it France or London.
But if they chose great Britain then yes that would be great!
you know join the IRA, get some guns, and take over the place.
but I think Japan is the biggest one for this because also the fact that it's four diff. islands, and they like that shit like that, and it's very diff, you could go to temple's and shit train some Aikido shit or som. and then take it to the big cities. :thumb:

ive never been to london or france, i thought they might be kind of different. plus i'd like to blow up the iffel state building once or twice.

in tokyo you could play dance dance revolution on the street to attract people, and then turn an ak on everyone there!! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

I saw a fat kid play DDR, he was really good...but then he fell off the machine...FUNNY

Cowbell said:
I saw a fat kid play DDR, he was really good...but then he fell off the machine...FUNNY

i am awesome at ddr. at the planet x i will attract a croud, easy.

Afganistan.......................................:)

Ranma said:
ive never been to london or france, i thought they might be kind of different. plus i'd like to blow up the iffel state building once or twice.

in tokyo you could play dance dance revolution on the street to attract people, and then turn an ak on everyone there!! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back