• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Worst Luck EVER!

Cowbell

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have the worst luck in the world....if there were 500 people in an 67 acre open field with a land mine...I would be the one to step on it. Now my story.

I recently met this new girl (HOT :hot: ) and right before I went to go pick her up I pulled a muscle in my upper back :gosh: (so bad that I could barely stand). Even though I was in a A LOT of pain....it went so well that she wanted to hang out the next day (she was hooked). Anyway, day 2. Back still hurts, I take her for a ride on my motorcycle for a bit and then she goes off to the lake to hang out with some friends. Later that night she calls me up and wants to know if I wanna hang out again...so she comes over and we laid around for a while and then she says "what do you wanna do for the next 25 mins" :bawling: :cry: :headbang: :sob:

Cowbell said:
I have the worst luck in the world....if there were 500 people in an 67 acre open field with a land mine...I would be the one to step on it. Now my story.

I recently met this new girl (HOT :hot: ) and right before I went to go pick her up I pulled a muscle in my upper back :gosh: (so bad that I could barely stand). Even though I was in a A LOT of pain....it went so well that she wanted to hang out the next day (she was hooked). Anyway, day 2. Back still hurts, I take her for a ride on my motorcycle for a bit and then she goes off to the lake to hang out with some friends. Later that night she calls me up and wants to know if I wanna hang out again...so she comes over and we laid around for a while and then she says "what do you wanna do for the next 25 mins" :bawling: :cry: :headbang: :sob:
u shoulda hit that man... u gotta do it because if u do something u regret it sucks.. ill give u a story

i dated this girl for a year and a half we broke up then we recently started takling again and she wants to chill, so i said ok ya kno w.e so we go to this park at 1:30 in the morning and ive got a bottle of my secret remedy dry gin and orangejuice :finger: ... so were chillin there and we start drinking we get drunk as balls.. (i didnt mention this but shes like a sick hip hop dancer like been in 1 or 2 music videos in the backround) so were lying there and she gives me a lil dance on my lap (for all the young kids out there, you older people know what i mean) then we start getting toghether and what do u know as soon as i stop getting with her she gets sick... to make a long story short i had to carry her home but it wasnt that bad

by the way i can tell ur stressed because u posted in the wrong forums.. supplements lol

You definitely have it way worse than a guy who had sex with a girl with a rubber and got her pregnant and caught AIDS. WAY worse. :D

#1 Wrong Forum
#2 Just Be On The Bottom and you back would be fine. or get head!

TopProducer said:
#1 Wrong Forum
#2 Just Be On The Bottom and you back would be fine. or get head!

if he got head, would it be in the right forum???? :confused:

lol. yea i posted the nutritional make up someplace so she'd be in the right forum still not sure he would be unless he kissed her after.

Dale Mabry said:
You definitely have it way worse than a guy who had sex with a girl with a rubber and got her pregnant and caught AIDS. WAY worse. :D
Speaking from personal experience, Dale? :(

musclepump said:
Speaking from personal experience, Dale? :(

:haha:

I was on darvocet when I posted this and I forgot to change thread from supps. I thought about being on bottom but the bouncing motion would have killed me....I thought I was going to die from a hick-up. Turned out I did something to one of my ribs and the muscle connects to my upper back or something. Head would have been good...but SHE would not have been all that happy. Me on the other hand :D

BTW: the aids thing is WAY worse....I am sorry, I never knew Dale.

IML Gear Cream!
You can ride your motorcycle but you can't be a "bottom".......pussy!

I get carried away...I would not have been able to STAY on the bottom....I like ROUGH or none at all.

MyK said:
if he got head, would it be in the right forum???? :confused:

hahaha

Im confused...the next 25 min.? would ask how much for the hour...jeez

Back