• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats wrong with me

durk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i can do more wheight on the incline bench press then on the flat bench with dumbells no matter what i do i can go up in weight consistantly on the incline but never on the flat iv tried hitting my chest from all angles even with declines but nothin works???
any sugestions :confused:

cmon give me some feedback people?

are you only using dumbells for flat bench?
are you pumping out more reps even thought the weight stays the same?

durk said:
cmon give me some feedback people?
Ok...........post your workout now and the type you have done in the past.
Also unless you're goal is to be a power lifter it really doesn't matter if your incline is stronger.

my workouts are a continues cycle of different intensity teqniques and excercise hears the chest excersises i use but not all in one workout it vary's by the week.
incline dumbell/barbell press, fly's from all 3 angles, flat bench dumbell press and decline barbell. in the past I used to focus on flat barbell bench press but I got little gains from it. I started getting great results this last past year with training more with incline mind you that I have been training every angle atiquatly including doeing declines something that i have never done since this last past year but the thing is anything that I do that is not on an incline feels just damned ocward and I cant get the same level of gains.

post your entire workout routine! follow this format

day1
ex1
ex2
ex3

day2
ex1
ex2
ex3

etc etc etc

post all days, all exercises # of reps etc

Back