• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hairy asses

Do you have a hairy ass?

• Yes, it's like a forest

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 21 30.9%

• Total voters

Island Roots

I'd rather be in Hawaii
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mmmk, let's hear it. Do you have a hairy ass or a...bald ass? :bulb:

I was gonna ask if theres any room for having asses that are neither hairy or bald, a happy medium so to speak, but then the rediculousness of this poll struck me and I'm speachless!

kinda!

Is this poll for the ladies too?

What do all those guys use to keep their buttocks hairfree? :eek:

I'm not referring to those old guys...they either scratch it off or it just falls off.

Wax? :x

SkinnyMinny said:
Yeah, I think that waxing is the best bet.
Is waxing expensive???

I have no experience with it

How often does it need to be done?

I have been using a hair remover from Sally Hansen,
but it is very harsh on my skin

It depends where you go. Some places will charge a lot and then others won't. You just need to shop around for the best price. When I get my eyebrows waxed it usually lasts 3-4 weeks before I would need to get them waxed again. It also depends on how fast your hair grows.

SkinnyMinny said:
It depends where you go. Some places will charge a lot and then others won't. You just need to shop around for the best price. When I get my eyebrows waxed it usually lasts 3-4 weeks before I would need to get them waxed again. It also depends on how fast your hair grows.
What do you consider a good price?

An example would be... LEGS

the remover only lasts 3-4 days, and stubbles in 2 - :(

Well there is a place here that does the whole leg for $45 and 1/2 leg for $30. (Each leg). Most the time the prices reflect the quality of the service (not always, but most the time) so it all depends on your personal preference. And like I said before, it might last 2-4 weeks before you see stuble or it might last a week. It all depends on how fast your hair grows.

IML Gear Cream!
The first time you wax, it'll hurt. Dont be surprised if you shriek like a little girl and shatter a window pane :p But it also depends on how good the person doing it is. The first (or first few times) a stubble will grow in a few days. However with repeated waxing, the results will began to last longer.

See, I have never had anyth else waxed except my eyebrows and bikini line so I don't really know about the whole legs things. You are right, waxing does hurt the first few times.

SkinnyMinny said:
See, I have never had anyth else waxed except my eyebrows and bikini line so I don't really know about the whole legs things. You are right, waxing does hurt the first few times.

If you ever need the bikini line done, feel free to ask. I provide great service at a very reasonable price. :grin:

That would be a pretty far drive just for a bikini wax. I don't think my car would handle that road trip. ;)

BulkMeUp said:
The first time you wax, it'll hurt. Dont be surprised if you shriek like a little girl and shatter a window pane :p But it also depends on how good the person doing it is. The first (or first few times) a stubble will grow in a few days. However with repeated waxing, the results will began to last longer.
I knew this would happen...

I expected all the girls to come on, and try to scare me,
and the Guys to call me... Whatever!?

BMU.. you are the one that encouraged me into the remover.
Now I don't want it to grow back - :laugh:

I would have to be brave for the first waxing - :flex: - :thumb:

SkinnyMinny said:
That would be a pretty far drive just for a bikini wax. I don't think my car would handle that road trip. ;)

Who needs a car? You'll have a first class plane ticket waiting for you whenever you're ready!

Just don't tell mom that I used her credit card, OK?

largepkg said:
Who needs a car? You'll have a first class plane ticket waiting for you whenever you're ready!

Just don't tell mom that I used her credit card, OK?
I will be sure not to tell your Mommy. :laugh: Where exactly do you live now? I mean, if I am going to go on a plane to some stranger just to get a bikini wax then I should probably know where I am going.

SkinnyMinny said:
I will be sure not to tell your Mommy. :laugh: Where exactly do you live now? I mean, if I am going to go on a plane to some stranger just to get a bikini wax then I should probably know where I am going.

South Florida! The tri-county area. Close to any and everything beautiful.

Of course I've never done a bikini waxing before so if I should wander while applying the wax I apologize. ;)

SkinnyMinny said:
Ok, now I am REALLY not coming out there.

Because of my inexperience at waxing or my bad hand eye coordination? :p

Cut it out PKG!!! - :mad:

Stop tormenting the new girls!!!

(He has a history of this) - :lol:

SkinnyMinny said:

But I make up for it in other areas!

Like, I'm really good at checkers! :D

I know you can't see the practical application here but trust me it's there!

Oh also, I have to test their resiliency. If they hang around after a few days then they're keepers!

The Monkey Man said:
BMU.. you are the one that encouraged me into the remover.
Now I don't want it to grow back - :laugh:
:grin:
When do you feel it harsh? I dont feel the hair remover harsh. But remember dont wash it off using soap. Just warm water. So you will have to 'plan' it. Use the remover, wash off with water only. Then some hours later you can shower using soap.

The Monkey Man said:
I would have to be brave for the first waxing - :flex: - :thumb:
Just rememver waxing is a one way ticket. With repeated waxing, regrowth slows down and becoms sparse. So in case you want to go back to the 'macho-man' hairy legs look, it aint gonna happen :)

Back