• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pics of Hulk Hogan's 16 y-o Daughter

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pics of Hulk Hogan's 16 y-o Daughter
brooke_hogan28.jpg

16?! more like 26 or som.
brooke_hogan12.jpg

her name is Brooke...and she sure doesn't look like that on their show

oaktownboy said:
her name is Brooke...and she sure doesn't look like that on their show
:confused: :confused:

min0 lee said:
TV show starring the hulk.
deodato12804gg.jpg

Just kiddin, I know what you mean :thumb:

Hey for that movie they used Lee Priest's body to create the Hulk's body :hot:

This is her(while, after or during, some ganza)again.
BROOKEPRESS.JPG

And this is right before... ehm well, Idonknow.:finger:
brooke.jpg

The whole Family,well just the kids.
nh.bmp

And Hogan, back in the day.

HulkHogan2.jpg

hogan%20magazine.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
She is a very cute girl. The Hulk has her on a insane diet and training. Im disappointed at Hulk's son. I know he is 15 or 16 but you think he'd be bigger then that. If hulk was my dad id be swole.

Hulk is the shit..

I know Mr. Hogan personally. He played base guitar prior to wrestling. He's about 6'6" to 6'7" and only weighed 235 lbs prior to his venture in wrestling entertainment.

PT
bigss75 said:
She is a very cute girl. The Hulk has her on a insane diet and training. Im disappointed at Hulk's son. I know he is 15 or 16 but you think he'd be bigger then that. If hulk was my dad id be swole.

Tough Old Man said:
I know Mr. Hogan personally. He played base guitar prior to wrestling. He's about 6'6" to 6'7" and only weighed 235 lbs prior to his venture in wrestling entertainment.

PT

Thats weird i heard he was like 275 when he was the high school.

Tough Old Man said:

PT
If you know him, wouldn't you call him Mr. Bollea?:confused:

Tough Old Man said:
He's about 6'6" to 6'7"

PT

judging by those pics in the first post, wouldn't that make his daughter about 6'3?

cheesegrater said:
judging by those pics in the first post, wouldn't that make his daughter about 6'3?
Well..............she is in heals and I doubt he is :laugh:
and she is standing in front of him............basic 101 photography. :rolleyes:

wow shes very pretty i gotta say

in the one pic they're side by side.......i always thought hulk was 6'4 max....they always over exaggerate the wrestlers sizes

either way, that girl looks like she is at least 27 years old....way too done up for a young broad and just has that mature hot look.....tho i dont like blondes.

IML Gear Cream!
wats wrong with blondes.

well that explains everything

DontStop said:
wats wrong with blondes.

they're hot, just never been attracted to a blonde girl...every girl i've ever liked has been dark hair, eyes and skin

thats cool. i dont like blonde guys all too much. i like the dark nearly black hair. the majority of brunette girls are hotter then blonde 1s anway

dont get me wrong, if i liked a girl and she happened to be blond, it wouldnt make me stop liking her, it's just every time i've had that feeling about a girl she's been pretty much a carbon copy of the others......dark hair, eyes, skin.....just the look that turns my head.

ima natural blondie. the way it should be

carpet....curtains.....? ;) :D

im going to pretend i didnt read that

cheesegrater said:
carpet....curtains.....? ;) :D
The only way to tell...............1 out of 50 match :thumb:
The rest are just forgery :laugh:

Back