• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clomids effectiveness

kwanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone on this website actually tried clomid? does it really help you keep a good chunk of your gains, im half way through a cycle, ive allready gained a good 14 lbs, hopefully going to gain another 10,, i would like to keep it on this time, my brother sold me his clomid he didnt get the chance to use, so I have everything i need, is it going to work?

kwanger said:
has anyone on this website actually tried clomid? does it really help you keep a good chunk of your gains, im half way through a cycle, ive allready gained a good 14 lbs, hopefully going to gain another 10,, i would like to keep it on this time, my brother sold me his clomid he didnt get the chance to use, so I have everything i need, is it going to work?

Do a search in the forums on Post Cycle Therapy. I think one of the super moderators put up some good info for this. IMO I know clomid by itself will not work as well if used with something like HCG.

We just had a posting on this I believe. I for one dont respond well on clomid, my mood hits the floor and I lose more gains than on nolvadex BY FAR. On paper its supposed to work better, but in reality every time I use it alone I regret it.

Mudge who's that in your avatar. It's such a small pic i can't figure it out. Thanks PT

Mudge said:
We just had a posting on this I believe. I for one dont respond well on clomid, my mood hits the floor and I lose more gains than on nolvadex BY FAR. On paper its supposed to work better, but in reality every time I use it alone I regret it.

Dennis James in the offseason.

hey mudge when you say you still lose gains on clomid, more then on nolva, would you say that you still keep more of your gains then if you didnt take anything for PCT? or is it just a waste of time to take the clomid alone

ive read a bunch of articles stating nolva is equal to or better than clomid.. i dont even want to experience the depression i hear that comes from clomid therapy

I would probably rather come off cold, it fucks me up that badly. I get depressed, I get moody, and my strength plummets like I was on something catabolic.

kwanger said:

Clomid is VERY effective in PCT research.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

IML Gear Cream!
hey mudge, you would really rather come off cold? for you whats the best way to keep your gains? just eating and training as hard as when your on the juice? or something else,, and does clomid help you boys plump back up?

Clomid does nothing detectable for me except make me feel like shit mentally. I'm being serious, I've read this and that on it, and on paper its better than nolvadex in some ways - but for me it doesn't work out that way.

I will used it mixed in low doses but nolvadex is my mainstay post cycle.

If your balls are the problem though, nothing touches HCG.

Mudge said:
Clomid does nothing detectable for me except make me feel like shit mentally. I'm being serious, I've read this and that on it, and on paper its better than nolvadex in some ways - but for me it doesn't work out that way.

I will used it mixed in low doses but nolvadex is my mainstay post cycle.

If your balls are the problem though, nothing touches HCG.

this is awesome info,, its easy to take it too the bank with you, cuz honestly your just plain huge, so i might still try the clomid, but from your experiance with nolva how much weight did you keep on? its pretty easy for me to obtain so ill get it if you think it works. sorry for all the questions, im just really seeing amazing results with what im doing now and i would like to keep as much of it as i can, just one more thing, you say clomid puts you in a shitty mood, when your on sauce are you prone to roid rage? with clomid is it the same kind of thing, or just depression like symptoms

Back