• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

steroid testing for probation

Northernlights8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a friend of mine is on probation and stacking deca 200 and test 250. he gets drug tested with test stiks, will these cause a false reading for things like cocaine, morphine or thc, and if its sent to the lab will they find it.(heard it was expensive and hard to test for)any and all info will be very helpful. thanks

My advise is get some new friends.

No, he won't pop for narcotics.

Coke only last in the system for 5 days. If he is doing coke and knows they only test him when he comes in then no problem if he hasn't used prior to 5 days before testing. I KNOW......I'm a retired Cop who worked with paroles.

Northernlights8 said:
a friend of mine is on probation and stacking deca 200 and test 250. he gets drug tested with test stiks, will these cause a false reading for things like cocaine, morphine or thc, and if its sent to the lab will they find it.(heard it was expensive and hard to test for)any and all info will be very helpful. thanks

he does not do any drugs, he is worried that the roids will show up as something else. or that they will show up on a urinalisis that uses just test stiks or litmus paper kind of tests

Witmaster said:
No, he won't pop for narcotics.

ditto...way to expenisve. parole/probabtion departments are not concerned with AAS. unless of course you got busted with some and the judge ordered that testing for them would be part of the parole/probation agreement

Back