• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

grilled salmon vs. kinda fried chicken

Premiere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm:

Hmmm well I don't know, I think this is kind of stupid, but yesterday my dad was going to cook some boneless skinless chicken breast (i thought he was going to us the foreman) but instead he chops the chicken up into bits, and then throws it in a pan with olive oil and fries it. since it was fried I didn't want to eat it. Him and my mom both say that this is better than the grilled salmon i opted to eat (got it from my job). They just kept going on and on about how the salmon is worse for me and blah blah blah. Basically I just want to know which was better?

I would think the salmon is better.

salmon is a very fatty fish. the chicken was probably about as healthy as the salmon, depending on the amount of oil used.

Fish has a greater bio availability of protein compared to chicken. And it contains some EFA's. But chicken breast in olive oil is not bad either. If you are concerned about cals, then take the oil into your calculation.

If this is a one time thing, dont even think about. Just eat and enjoy! Be happy someone else did the cooking for you. Unlike most of us who have to do it ourselves.

They're both good sources of lean protein, although it really depends upon how much olive oil your Dad used and your own personal goals, though it is a healthy fat--you probably ingested the same amount of fats through the fish anyway. It's just preference really, IMHO.

Back