• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my upcoming cycle

HANK-VISSER

pepper rocks!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
week 1-4 : 200 mg oxymetholone ED
Week 1-12 : 1000 mg Test Enth / Cyp /EW
Week 1-12 : 1000 mg EQ /EW
Week 7-13 : 100 mg Winny /ED

Week 12-14 : HCG 3000/3000/1500/1500 IU /E5D
Week 13-17 : 30 mg Nolva /ED
Week 14-15 : 100 mg Clomid /ED
Week 16-17 : 50 mg Clomid /ED
Week 14-15 : 50 mg Spironolactone /ED
UPDATED!!

maybe some thing that could be changed?, please let me know how you think about this one :)

Last edited:
IMO, there's no point in front loading the EQ. 8 weeks of winny is on the long side, especially at 100 mg/ED. your HDL cholesterol is going to be in the shitter for many months

LAM said:
IMO, there's no point in front loading the EQ. 8 weeks of winny is on the long side, especially at 100 mg/ED. your HDL cholesterol is going to be in the shitter for many months

winny is for 7 weeks, frontloading EQ you have point; maybe ill just keep it all the way on 1000mg :lick:

I would keep it at 1000 all the way though 1-12. Hank you could also add Test Prop @ 200 eod for the first two weeks to kick start the Cyp

Tough.
HANK-VISSER said:
winny is for 7 weeks, frontloading EQ you have point; maybe ill just keep it all the way on 1000mg :lick:

Tough Old Man said:
I would keep it at 1000 all the way though 1-12. Hank you could also add Test Prop @ 200 eod for the first two weeks to kick start the Cyp

Tough.

yes i am gonna keep it at 1000 all the way, and Test Prop @ 200 eod for the first two weeks is a good idea to..............i'll do some thinking :thumb:

My next cycle coming Oct. 2nd is pretty close to yours. Right now it was test at 1000 and Eq at 800-1000 plus anadrol @ 75mg /ed for 3 weeks. Now I'm deciding whether i want to switch the Eq for tren Acetate or save the Tren for my next cutting cycle.
PT

HANK-VISSER said:
yes i am gonna keep it at 1000 all the way, and Test Prop @ 200 eod for the first two weeks is a good idea to..............i'll do some thinking :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
My next cycle coming Oct. 2nd is pretty close to yours. Right now it was test at 1000 and Eq at 800-1000 plus anadrol @ 75mg /ed for 3 weeks. Now I'm deciding whether i want to switch the Eq for tren Acetate or save the Tren for my next cutting cycle.
PT

why not make sure you have both in store, and see how you are doing during you're cycle :thumb: if you are going good; keep it, if not change it

you can always save the tren for your next cycle.

Oh I have plenty of anadrol, D-bol, Test E, Deca, Eq, Prop and Tren A. Enough for 2 or 3 cycles.

HANK-VISSER said:
why not make sure you have both in store, and see how you are doing during you're cycle :thumb: if you are going good; keep it, if not change it

you can always save the tren for your next cycle.

Tough Old Man said:
Oh I have plenty of anadrol, D-bol, Test E, Deca, Eq, Prop and Tren A. Enough for 2 or 3 cycles.

:D great

oh yeah i am also thinking of adding this: 1-4 week 200 mg oxymetholone day

what do you think?

Wow to me that's a lot of DROL. I'm going to stick to 75-100mg ed and probably only for 3 weeks. Shit's hard on the liver Hank. Not sure but Mudge may have been up close to the range you were talking about. Not sure if he had problems or not. I think remembering he was eating a handfull of saw palmetto and still had a abnormal high liver count.

Jump in Mudge

Tough
HANK-VISSER said:
:D great

oh yeah i am also thinking of adding this: 1-4 week 200 mg oxymetholone day

what do you think?

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
Wow to me that's a lot of DROL. I'm going to stick to 75-100mg ed and probably only for 3 weeks. Shit's hard on the liver Hank. Not sure but Mudge may have been up close to the range you were talking about. Not sure if he had problems or not. I think remembering he was eating a handfull of saw palmetto and still had a abnormal high liver count.

Jump in Mudge

Tough

thanks for the advise old man :thumb:

See my updated cycle version, i think i will keep it like this; and i have some experience with oxy 200mg ed, so that will be ok.

and i will be checked every week by a doctor during my cycle ;)

but i you have more advise please let me know :wave:

I've done 200 drol ED more than once, some do 300 and test fine.

The Saw is for the prostate, when I tested high liver values I was also doing 60mg of accutane weekly (20mg M/W/F), but I still think 200 was high for my body at the time. However, I also was doing it for longer than the 2 weeks some people run it for, 2 weeks is a waste of time to me.

If drol didn't hit the liver and bloat up my face, I'd be on it all the time. Now I wont really do more than 100mg ED unless perhaps for a short burst.

Back