Are you bald?

Thread: Are you bald?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Are you bald?

Anyone bald out there? If so, how do I tan my head? With protan or just something that i can apply like neutrogena? I am worried about getting an even tan.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am bald below.......wanna see?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    I am bald below.......wanna see?
    noononoooooo....I have seen it and it scared the shit out of me.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Go outside, put some tanning crap on your baldness, and tan away.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

protan will work.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    noononoooooo....I have seen it and it scared the shit out of me.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk
    protan will work.
    but if i go to sleep wioth a drying coat on, wont it get fucked up in the morning?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    but if i go to sleep wioth a drying coat on, wont it get fucked up in the morning?
    You're supposed to shower off excess which will let you be even all over, but you lose a lot of color that way. You can do touch ups or, do what I did. I did my protan for two days and did shower off the excess the morning of the competition. Wasn't real dark, but tanned. Then I used Dream Tan II, which was PERFECT.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump
    You're supposed to shower off excess which will let you be even all over, but you lose a lot of color that way. You can do touch ups or, do what I did. I did my protan for two days and did shower off the excess the morning of the competition. Wasn't real dark, but tanned. Then I used Dream Tan II, which was PERFECT.
    I know all about the showering/patting dry thing. My only concern is that it will be blotchy the next morning even after the shower.

What's the difference btwn dream tan 1 and 2? and what is dream tan anyway?