• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weird Question -

tannywild

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Didn't know where to post this, but figured someone here might know.

I'm gonna get some tattoos. I'm still in the bulking phase, and if I get a tattoo and get bigger, will it screw it up? Not really getting anything in detail done. Just getting it around the front of my shoulders, around the tops of my arms, a bit on my chest and around my waist.

Reason being, I had gained alot of weight, and got some pretty crappy stretch marks in these places, and I'm gonna cover 'em up with tatts, cheaper then surgery, and much cooler.

So its not a "Should I or Shouldn't I" question... its a "Will it or wont it?" Question.

Thanks guys, and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area of the forums =P

Im not much help to you, but I've wondered about this too for a long time. :)

Tattoos are the most permanant thing of all, that's why I won't have them. The stretch marks won't be there forever.

If you gain an excessive amount of weight.....yes.
As your skin stretches the tatoo will also, but unless you blow up 100lbs I wouldnt worry about it.

It depends on how much bigger you get. It is possible, but only if you gain a lot of weight.

I have a tattoo on my upper arm and my arm has increased in size prob 2 inches since I got it, and I do not have any distortion in the picture. However, my tattoo did not circumference my arm, and in the place it is located, it would be impossible to stretch it out. The tattoo just lays on the side of my arm.

Last edited:
Nick+ said:
Tattoos are the most permanant thing of all, that's why I won't have them. The stretch marks won't be there forever.

Laser treatment gets rid of tatoos easily but it is expensive

MuscleM4n said:
Laser treatment gets rid of tatoos easily but it is expensive

I don't know about easily. Everyone I know that has had it done has said that it was terrible painful and it is never done in one session. It is always a number of sessions sometimes up to 6 and that is at a couple grand each time!!!

Stretch marks are permanent, last I heard.

IML Gear Cream!
tannywild said:
Stretch marks are permanent, last I heard.

Not exactly. They fade over time. Getting a good tan definitely helps reduce their visibility as well.

Nothing wrong with getting tats. As Foreman said, it won't be an issue unless you put on some freakish amount of weight. Go for it! What you getting?

Back