IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Finding which creatine product works best for you

I'd rather be in Hawaii

Rep Points

Finding which creatine product works best for you

I've been lifting for about a year now -I use to take MuscleMilk but now all I'm taking is whey protein.

I'm highly considering trying creatine.

I've done some reading on BSN No-Xplode and other creatine products - it seems as though it is simply a case of trial and error. A product works for some while it doesn't work for others, etc. Am I correct in this assumption?

Also, I have a quick question about BSN's No-Xplode. The label says it contains no sugar so does this mean it contains insulin-mimicking agents? I am assuming that it isn't 100% pure creatine monohydrate as it is flavored and whathaveyou.
    Five fourths of all Americans have trouble with fractions.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

JS KL

Rep Points

Well i am not gonna say that No-Explode is a waste of money and does'nt work but MANY people on here and bodybuilding.com have told me that No-Explode is a waste of money. Also for creatine i suggest trying Creatine Mono it's very inexpensive and the Fruit Punch flavor tastes GREAT!! So im not saying it doesnt work but if i was you i would consider not purchasing No-Explode or maybe if you have a friend sample his and see if it works for you.

Rep Points

Creatine Monohydrate is the original and best.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

I'd rather be in Hawaii

Rep Points

Is there any specific brand that you guys recommend? So far I've noticed Creatine Monohydrate from Now Foods (off BulkNutrition) and from Prolabs (off Amazon.com).

Also, I'm assuming that I should mix it with sugar as it is pure creatine without any additives?
    Five fourths of all Americans have trouble with fractions.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Rep Points

creatine monohydrate might be the original but its not the best, i used crea mono, and did nothing to me no gains in any aspect (strenght & mass) then tryed cell tech used for 1 1/2-2 months, i got results when i almost finished the 7lb bottle, and just strenght, then tryed san V12, that shit worked well for me (and its tri-creatine melate) lots of strenght and i say LOTs, and mass as well ,then v12 turbo came (i think its the same just more creatine in the serving... but o well did the same in 1/2 of the time saw results in less than a week 5 days)...so, what im traying to say is, every body is diferent something might work for u and not for others,may u should star with pure mono creatine, if u dont like it or see no effects jump to dicreatine (might be swole my friend use that thing and i can tell it works too) if not go for tr creatine (v12), and theres also creatine ethyl ......u got lot of time BB'ng takes years so u got 1 year u still a noob, try new stuff (if u got the $$) and judge by urself,
    Mexico

Rep Points

look at this thread http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=35017
    interesting coments in there
    Mexico

JS KL

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Island Roots
    Is there any specific brand that you guys recommend? So far I've noticed Creatine Monohydrate from Now Foods (off BulkNutrition) and from Prolabs (off Amazon.com).

Also, I'm assuming that I should mix it with sugar as it is pure creatine without any additives?

Personally everyone says EAS Phospagen Elite is overpriced but i don't think so. And if anything else try CEE if mono does'nt work

Uranium powered

Rep Points

Creatine Ethyl Ester at CNW

No Pain No Gain

Rep Points

Cee @ Bn

Rep Points

NO-Xplode n CEX worked well for me, both r good products, now I have Swole, I'll start it tomorrow.