• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Erection problem?!

moneymaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if only I have this problem but sometimes whenever I go to water parks, wal-mart, or at school, I sometimes see very lustful chicks and I get an erection. This is very embarrasing because even with underwear a big lump starts to appear(very embarrasing when you're walking or have to get up in class). Does anyone wear some special strap or something to keep it under control?

1. Dress in baggy pants and shirts that hang over the offensive area.
2. try to control yourself :confused:

moneymaker said:
I was just wondering if only I have this problem but sometimes whenever I go to water parks, wal-mart, or at school, I sometimes see very lustful chicks and I get an erection. This is very embarrasing because even with underwear a big lump starts to appear(very embarrasing when you're walking or have to get up in class). Does anyone wear some special strap or something to keep it under control?
cut it off...

Lay it on the porcelain bowl, before you leave the house

And let the toilet lid drop on it 3 times...

Shoot 1 gram of deca/week for 5 weeks or more.

alright holmes, heres what you gotta do. used to happen to me all the time in gradeschool.
think about horrible things. i used to think about horses hooves trampling my balls and some crazy shit like that. it worked wonders. you gotta concentrate hard but you can do it.

or get a girlfreind and start banging her nightly.

This is why I wear thick, and tight boxer briefs that have the strength to withstand a 10 pound bowling ball and never show a dimple.

hahahaha...

WBBCS (waist band boner control system)

Mudge said:
This is why I wear thick, and tight boxer briefs that have the strength to withstand a 10 pound bowling ball and never show a dimple.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On cycle trips to the beach must be a bitch for you, Mudge
tongue.gif

pull ur dick vertically up in tight underwear so it doesnt hang wit ur balls and rise when u get excited. so it just gets hard and stays vertical instead of protruding out.

All comments are greatly appreciated. Maybe i'm not so different after all. :nut:

moneymaker said:
All comments are greatly appreciated. Maybe i'm not so different after all. :nut:
Hey wait heres mine..

If your erection is long enough just stick in your butt hole, that way you can pleasure yourself while being discreet except for the smile you'll have.

min0 lee said:
Hey wait heres mine..

If your erection is long enough just stick in your butt hole, that way you can pleasure yourself while being discreet except for the smile you'll have.
:laugh: ...

:barf: ...

I usually scoop my cock so it lays flat against my stomach, tucked under my belt!

MyK said:
I usually scoop my cock so it lays flat against my stomach, tucked under my belt!
I think you must be mistaking your self with your avatar. ;)

MyK said:
Thats what I do also. Tucked under my belt and underwear elastic. Works great. Makes it go down fast too.

IML Gear Cream!
Doublebase said:
Thats what I do also. Tucked under my belt and underwear elastic. Works great. Makes it go down fast too.

I thought every guy knew about this!

same as mentioned before, plus u can pump loads of blood into for jokes and have it for ages without anyone noticing ;)

Back