• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Comp in 6 weeks....

JKozBB337

JKoz
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I was wondering what is the best cutting agent out there. I have heard Winstrol is also Clebuteral is better. I need to know what is the best out there. I need it because i did a cycle of premabolin and d-bol.

6 weeks out and your not using any drugs yet are you trying to be all natural, well first off winsterol and clen are very different being that one is a steroid and one is not you can run both of them together and be fine but i think you need to do some more homwork on steroids for your next show

winstrol is far from the best cutting agent. tren is the absolute best androgen you can use when cutting. out of all AAS it has the highest RBA to the androgen receptor so it severely blocks cortisol. you can cut your cals waaay down and do tons of cardio on tren and not lose much muscle at all if your diet is on.

I did do homework..im not competing in natural show. So your saying i should use trem and win at the same time? I think ill do both two shots a week..just because of the half life of both of them...

Yes, tren dick and winny dick. Great combo. 2 shots a week? Funny.

6 weeks out and you just now want to get into steroids? Forget about it.

Mudge said:
Yes, tren dick and winny dick. Great combo. 2 shots a week? Funny.

6 weeks out and you just now want to get into steroids? Forget about it.

I agree 6 weeks out is not the time to experiment with different drugs to see how they work for you. Did he just say he was going to take 2 shots of clen?

JK you should just do what you've done for previous shows. Whatever you did wrong last time try to fix this time. Right now you don't need to experiment with new drugs. You need to do what you know works for you this soon before a show. I think by trying out new things this close to a show you are more likely to come in looking worse and not better.

im with mudge on this one 6weeks not a whole lot of time to play with it but tren is some badass shit very impressive compound well at least i think so im excitied to try it for the first time in a little while

Back