• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Crisis In Your Life Turned Out To Be A Blessing In Disguise?

What Crisis In Your Life Turned Out To Be A Blessing In Disguise

• Losing your job

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • A near-death experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new religion or spiritual wake-up call

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A life-threatening illness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Becoming a IM member

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sex change

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We've all had curve balls and unexpected events happen to us. Which one seemed most devastating to you at the time, but turned out to be a great turning point in your life?

If other please post. :)

This list doesn't cover 10% of the life-changing events people go through. I'd say mine was a combination of: (a) marital problems, (b) work-related problems, and (c) depression. Caused me to finally start thinking about myself for a change, lose weight, join a gym, get in shape, divorce and get a new job (all in one year). Been happy ever since.

i agree, for me it was bad exam results which turned my life around

Where's the...

Woke up one day and decided to pull my head out of my ass.

option?

Added: Other

Failing out out of My Program First year of University.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Alcohol ...Ahh the Days

Losing a job by getting fired for bullshit reasons. At the time I was really bitter but it really made me sit down and think about what I wanted to do, which is how I ended up running my own business...and I've never been happier.

eastbaylifter said:
This list doesn't cover 10% of the life-changing events people go through. I'd say mine was a combination of: (a) marital problems, (b) work-related problems, and (c) depression. Caused me to finally start thinking about myself for a change, lose weight, join a gym, get in shape, divorce and get a new job (all in one year). Been happy ever since.

Wow, that's a lot in one year. Good luck.

Back